Smallville Now that it's 2013, will "Salvation"'s future happen?

Reaction score
Seeing as we are in the year 2013, do you think the vision/flashforward scene of the future we saw in Season 9's "Salvation" will happen in the season 11 comic?

Here's the scene to refresh your memory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdOpwV4eCqA

So will we see Jimmy Olsen(The real one!) any time soon? What do you guys think will be the underlying story which happens? and what will make Lex run for President? To me, it seems a little soon for all that to happen, Lex just arrived back(in my mind), so it might be a possible story arc after "Haunted" and "Effigy" are done?

What do you guys predict? Is it possible that any of you could send this idea over to Brian Q Miller to address this?

I just tweeted Brian Q. Miller about it, he says:

That was more a mildly prophetic dream than anything, so, unlikely

Oh well :/. It would've been nice, and it would've strengthened the continuity.

Lex still doesn't even understand himself yet. He still has alot of growing and villain-ing to do before he can think about becoming "President Luthor"

Lex still doesn't even understand himself yet. He still has alot of growing and villain-ing to do before he can think about becoming "President Luthor"

That's 2018. 2013 was the Daily Planet plane rescue.

The paper that Lois is holding in the scene says Luthor announces his run for Presidency. That's a bit early for a 2018 race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"