Comics This is the X-Men's Manifest Destiny...

Actually, Marrow no longer has her powers, and Sunspot is pretty much considered a part of the Young X-Men. Mimic is also more of a bad guy now than a good guy. There's also quite a few more names you could add to that list.

~ Omega Sentinel
~ Northstar (who should just bring Aurora along and make her an X-Man already)
~ Chamber and Jubilee may no longer be powered, but that's not stopping them from being heroes in New Warriors, which is ending soon, so they should come back.
~ Cecelia Reyes. She still has ties to the X-Men as shown in her return in NYX, they could at least try to talk her back to be a base agent or something.

And I'm sure there's other mutants out there who haven't even been X-Men back. Why Firestar hasn't been at least seen with the X-Men in a long time is beyond me.

such as Lila Cheney, Archer, Fixx, Gaia, Mondo, the St. Croix twins, Penance, Random(think he still is a mutant), a few others too that i cannot name right now for some reason. Oh that mutant kid that was a part of Swingers or was it Slingers? the kick ass Spiderman spinoff from like a decade ago.

i also liked Lifeguard..and Thunderbird III. Slipstream can stay gone tho

i thought dazzler couldnt use the soundof her own voice to covert it to light, etc.

what the crap happened?

You're right, she's not supposed to, but as usual continuity takes a backseat to lazy writers and even lazier editors.

i thought dazzler couldnt use the soundof her own voice to covert it to light, etc.

what the crap happened?

You're right, she's not supposed to, but as usual continuity takes a backseat to lazy writers and even lazier editors.

Read it again. She stated clearly that she couldn't use her own voice, so she used the big guy's voice when he started to sing along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"