Comics Official ALL-NEW X-MEN Discussion Thread

Anybody else notice Wolverine was advocating murdering an innocent teenager in the last issue and none of the X Men really seemed to disagree?

Also while the main X Men are sitting around whining about how to punish Cyclops for being possessed by an entity that's possessed other members of the team in the past, did anybody else notice Cyc is actually trying to help mutants?

Yeah, that was harsh even for Wolverine. Cyclops is being made out to be this horrible villain, it seems kinda forced.

Yeah, that was harsh even for Wolverine. Cyclops is being made out to be this horrible villain, it seems kinda forced.

You have to wonder when the hypocrisy of the characters is deliberate on the part of the writers and when it's accidental after a while.

Beast is the only one who's changed for the better. So if I had to choose between staying a jokester or being dead, responsible for Xavier's murder, or resurrected with amnesia...I'm choosing jokester.

I agree that it'd be cool if Bendis made Bobby his pet project though. I have faith that he won't be obnoxious about it like Carey was with Rogue. I'll give Bendis that much.

That would be nice if Bobby was taken to the next level. Someone needs to push him forward.

Yea I have been waiting for someone to do something awesome with Iceman. That would be awesome.

Iceman's the exception. I'm glad to see that he's doing more with his power but I'm ready for the man to move up the X-Men ranks beyond jokester. He's nearly done it a time or two and then someone always regresses him back... the best example being Operation Zero Tolerance.

I'd love to see Bendis have Bobby see how all the other X-Men have changed through the years but he's still very similar to his younger self... then he'll decide to step it up and start taking charge.

Maybe Bobby can be Bendis' X-Man Luke Cage :D

Bendis made Luke Cage a freeking amazing character. Why people didn't like him is beyond me :o
Bravo Bendis, you've made both Avengers and X-Men amazing.

...its the 60s. everyone dressed like this.

I get that it's meant as an homage to the 60s, but the surviving 05 members are supposed to be late 20s/early 30s by now, which means they would have been teenagers in the 90s if I'm understanding this sliding time scale thing correctly.

There's a point. What time continuity are they on? It must be the 90s.

Anybody else notice Wolverine was advocating murdering an innocent teenager in the last issue and none of the X Men really seemed to disagree?

Wolverine threatened to stab Legion in X-Men Legacy this week as well for disrespecting Xavier. Between trying to murder Wiccan in Children's Crusade and this Wolverine sure has a thing for wanting to murder adolescents.

Legion's not an adolescent is he? He's in his mid-20s I thought... round abouts the same as the New Mutants.

I thought he was the same age as the New Mutants as well (although Marvel were saying Rhane the youngest New Mutant is 18 or 19 a few years ago) but they were calling him kid in the issue.

Chamber was the oldest Gen X at 18 and he called Legion a little sod or something.

Based on Marvel time I guess the New Mutants and Generation X students could be close enough to where he youngest New Mutant (Rahne) and the oldest Generation X (Chamber) could be the same age or maybe even swapped. If Legion was a tad younger than Rahne then Chamber could potentially be a year or two older.

Last edited:
I thought he was the same age as the New Mutants as well (although Marvel were saying Rhane the youngest New Mutant is 18 or 19 a few years ago) but they were calling him kid in the issue.

Chamber was the oldest Gen X at 18 and he called Legion a little sod or something.

Well, technically, everyone's a kid compared to Wolverine. :p

He always has liked them young sidekicks. :p

you young kids and your time continuity...

back in my day, we didn't question such things, lol

ANXMEN009covfinal.jpg

ALL-NEW X-MEN #10
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • STUART IMMONEN (A/C)
MANY ARMORS OF IRON MAN VARIANT BY Greg Horn
• The Uncanny X-Men come to the Jean Grey School to recruit.
• Who will join Cyclops and his revolutionary crew? The answer will shock you!
• Mystique and Sabretooth continue to hatch their master plan and it doesn't bode well for the All-New X-Men.
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

wait..is this Sbretooth a clone? i feel as if i asked this before..but how did he come back? i thought wolverine sliced and diced him into confetti with his magic sword

I never read how he died or came back, but they said the one who returned in WatX is the original Sabertooth, not a clone.

On a sidenote, I hope they start using Sabertooth's new costume we kept seeing on the covers of Uncanny X-Force cuz he never wore it in the story I dont think. The only look I've ever like on him is his class 80s-90s look and that was a call back to it.

MVC_Sabertooth.png
tumblr_m6ynm2Uxpm1qh2loco1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I never got any kind of creepy vibe from him about it. :)

Squeekness..since you are a fan and lover of all thing wolverine..answer my sabretooth question...please

prv15062_cov.jpg

prv15062_pg1.jpg

prv15062_pg2.jpg

prv15062_pg3.jpg

prv15062_pg4.jpg

prv15062_pg5.jpg

ALL-NEW X-MEN #7
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W)
DAVID MARQUEZ & STUART IMMONEN (A/C)
COVER BY STUART IMMONEN
X-Men 50th Anniversary Variant by CHRIS BACHALO
• Mystique targets our young time-travelers, starting with Cyclops.

prv15062_cov.jpg

prv15062_pg1.jpg

prv15062_pg2.jpg

prv15062_pg3.jpg

prv15062_pg4.jpg

prv15062_pg5.jpg

ALL-NEW X-MEN #7
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W)
DAVID MARQUEZ & STUART IMMONEN (A/C)
COVER BY STUART IMMONEN
X-Men 50th Anniversary Variant by CHRIS BACHALO
• Mystique targets our young time-travelers, starting with Cyclops.

Heh, I have to admit that was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"