The Avengers Avengers World Premiere Live Thread

Hiddleston just said, "Oh, that's a spoiler!" after he said that when he saw the rough cut the [BLACKOUT]space scenes[/BLACKOUT] weren't finished. Are they [BLACKOUT]going to outer space[/BLACKOUT]? I never knew that!
I think someone else spoiled that [blackout]Iron Man's final "mystery armor" that RIM has been teasing for months is his "space armor"[/blackout].

If you missed it or buffering was annoying then here it is in it's entirety:
[YT]Ew9pyMRTXKY#![/YT]

Thanks! It's gonna take a long time to load but I'm going to try to wait so I can watch this in its entirety. Still can't believe that the world premiere has come and gone so soon.

you can replay the marvel stream if you missed any of it.

I think someone else spoiled that [blackout]Iron Man's final "mystery armor" that RIM has been teasing for months is his "space armor"[/blackout].

I missed that. There have been rumors about the Mark VIII armor but nothing remotely concrete until now. But it makes perfect sense.

I missed that. There have been rumors about the Mark VIII armor but nothing remotely concrete until now. But it makes perfect sense.

I thought there was a report about a NASA set being created, stuff about the quinjet and that RDJ was sighted.

You see I thought he only had
two suites in this movie and the Circle chest piece one was the one that could go into space.

Last edited:
Whatever happens this will my face leaving the film:

tumblr_m1bkwawxXT1r48qlz.gif

Ok this thing is going on repeat on my mac till the film comes out.

If they seriously go into outer space, this movie will hit even bigger heights of epic than it already expected.. Awesomeness.

guess thats it. I missed the beginning but ill watch it in the morning. Finally sleep time!

...I remember a rumor about the final fight: Cap, Widow and Hawkeye fight on the ground, Thor and Loki fight in the air, and Iron Man and Hulk fight in outer space...

...I remember a rumor about the final fight: Cap, Widow and Hawkeye fight on the ground, Thor and Loki fight in the air, and Iron Man and Hulk fight in outer space...
I'd rather they were a bit closer together.

I'd rather they were a bit closer together.

While I agree with that, I think separating the team to fight on so many fronts may give the film some scope of the massive battle that is taking place. It would show that the team had to split up in order to deal against so many threats happening at once.

We know they end up together in the same place eventually, so I'm happy with them splitting up to begin with. Like Raiden says, it adds a certain scope when they're all over the world.

Yeah, a war on multiple fronts. With the Avengers involved?!?! Sounds effing awesome to me. Hulk in space though? One has to wonder what they're fighting on..probably a leviathan, but who knows, can't wait to find out!

Yeah, a war on multiple fronts. With the Avengers involved?!?! Sounds effing awesome to me. Hulk in space though? One has to wonder what they're fighting on..probably a leviathan, but who knows, can't wait to find out!

Yeah. Multi-front fight sounds epic.

I wanted to hug Stan Lee in his interview,He just seems like an awesome friendly old man,Even though he helped create most of these characters he seems to be a fan himself..I can totally imagine him laying in bed and drinking milk while reading old Avengers comics after he got home from the premiere!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"