Official Batman Titles thread 2.0 - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably does Mysti.

He uses it to go back in time and foil the schemes of zombie robot Hitler

From the first 4 pages of Batman 12# I can already tell that Becky Cloonan> Greg Capullo.

DC really ought to put her on an ongoing series :)

I think her style would suit the Amethyst series coming out in october

Asassin said:
She's good, but no way. I mean her regular art is better than her Batman #12 style. I like this Harper character but I wish it was a way to introduce Steph in the new52. do we really need more street smart poor people in Batmans life?

I miss Steph too :(

But I already loves Harper. She's a muffin stealing cutie :atp:

Harper seems like a rip off of Lisbeth Salander. But I'll reserve judgement until tomorrow.

Well if you're going to rip a character off, ripping off one as fabulous and :awesome: as Lisbeth is a good choice :up:

I'm betting that Damian is probably going to end up sacrificing himself to save Bruce :(

I'm hoping not. Then Bruce will just replace Jason's old tunic with Damnian's and brood hardcore. :o

There will be more angst than you would find in a million Twillight fangirls diaries :o

I scoff at the idea of him killing Damian.

I could probably write an essay on why he wouldn't....I think it'll have to do with Talia.

Last edited:
It's amazing how that character grew on me...

He's a little ****, but he's a funny little ****.

Some Batman Incorporated members won't survive, but you won't see any of the Waynes or Ghuls die.

If anything, it's going to be fan favorite Man of Bats, with Red Raven ascending into adulthood and taking his mantle.

I really hope both Talia and Damian will still be alive by the time Inc is over :(

Just checked out the preview for Batgirl

Seeing Batwoman kicking Barbara's ass and being bad ass means I've got a good feeling about this issue

Some Batman Incorporated members won't survive, but you won't see any of the Waynes or Ghuls die.

If anything, it's going to be fan favorite Man of Bats, with Red Raven ascending into adulthood and taking his mantle.
I hope they actually adress the Talia/Bruce issues, did these two people ever really love each other? Do they still love each other?

I think they love each other as much as two high functioning psychopaths are probably able to love one another

But at the same time i dont think Talia will let that stop her from trying to kill Bruce

But at the same time i dont think Talia will let that stop her from trying to kill Bruce
I think you've hit the nail on the head right there.

I think that's what Morrison means by heartbreaking.

Maybe Damian fails to stop talia and Bruce is badly injured. I can't see Damian being a killer again seeing how it's been harped upon but at the same time, maybe he's the one to kill talia to save bruce? That'd **** Bruce up pretty hardcore.

I think they love each other as much as two high functioning psychopaths are probably able to love one another

Yeah I'd think that could work out really well. That they still love each other but Talia is too far gone now that they could never possibly be together.

I don't usually read comics every week I just usually buy trades but I've been keeping up with all the Bat-titles and AvsX lately and all I can say is the Batman titles are all confusing as all hell!! What happened to this whole Nite of The Owls thing, then there's radioactive atomic dude, war of the Robins and now finally the whole Joker cutting his face off story is getting going but I still find it vert difficult to keep up with all the separate titles because it seems that like whatever is happening in Detective Comics has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on in Batman or any of the other titles. The stuff is just a but confusing for me trying to keep up with them every week. Now the GL books that's a whole other story there ;)

Just read Batman, and B&R. Batwomans pretty good too.

The rest don't really matter as much.

how could you forget batman inc. COTY 2010-2013 (comic of the year), CP? (comics pal)

Batgirl was so fab this week

Loved how bad ass Kate was, really dug how Simone handled my favouritest character here. Really happy it looks like she'll be in issue 13 too

Dug the twist with James Jr too :wow:

And i really like Knightfall as a villain

Batman was great too. I loves Harper with so much love :atp:

She's my kind of lady :hrt:

I think you've hit the nail on the head right there.

I think that's what Morrison means by heartbreaking.

I don't think there's any chance of them being a couple after this

I actually do hope that Talia dies, as she's become FUBAR. I hoped her Inc focus issue would help humanize her, but in some ways, it made this characterization even worse for me, and Nolan butchering the character in TDKR did not help matters either.

She might as well just die at this point.

Has Talia died before? I'd imagine she has, with the whole Lazarus Pit thing and the number of times the Pits have been used to resurrect Ghuls. I can't think of any times she's died though.

I don't think she's ever used the pits herself

I can't think of any times she did anyway :)

I actually do hope that Talia dies, as she's become FUBAR. I hoped her Inc focus issue would help humanize her, but in some ways, it made this characterization even worse for me, and Nolan butchering the character in TDKR did not help matters either.

She might as well just die at this point.

It would have been so much better if they had simply named her Nyssa instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"