• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Official Batman Titles thread 2.0 - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be checking out his series out of curiosity and Starfire love so I hope its going to be good

The fact he's teamed up with a one armed cat murderer does not make me hopeful :csad:

Haha. Yeah, given that Jason is bipolar and Arsenal/Red Arrow/Roy's psychological state has been questionable at best lately, I feel like this series would be amazing if done as a comedy. Starfire comes back to the apartment/base to find what shennanigans Jason and Roy have gotten themselves into. I'd buy it. :o

The adventures of a hawt alien princess a cat taffying drug addict and a psychotic zombie boy wonder does sound like it has the potential to be an amazing comedy series

I hope the Ghostly Drug Dealer who kept convincing Roy to say Yes to drugs in Rise of Arsenal is one of the supporting characters :awesome:

If Brave and the Bold Batman and Aquaman got involved in this it would be phenomenal. :awesome:

Jason's staying anti-hero for now on due to the movie's popularity, fans have requested an anti-hero Jason book and here it is.

That makes sense. I'm not a huge Jason fan but lots of others are so it makes sense to give him a series

But Roy's trucker hat is never going to make sense @_@

Seriously that hat needs to gtfo Arsenal's head it looks awful

fm2dxe.jpg

DC knows what Jason fans want.

But is Starfire killing someone on that cover

I thought she was against that

I guess that's her new extreeeeeemeeeee 90's attitude

She needs more pouches

Or pouches with seams!

Pouches with seams 'Nubs there the future. There the hip and edgy accesory all characters need :ninja:

Alright so with this new relaunch and all the new bat titles I have to make some decisions, budget decisions. Realistically I can only afford two books a month. I plan on one being Batman and I was going to go with Detective, but based on everyone's opinion of tony daniel im second guessing. So here's the question: what should my second book be?

Buy Batwoman :up: she's a great character and her ongoing series looks like it will be so fab :hrt:

Batman needs some shorts....or a Cod Piece. Something to break up the Grey. That just looks, meh.

Jenkins ey? Loved his run on the hulk, don't think I've ever seen him write much DC stuff, still...this has got my interest

I love it :up: I think that costume looks hawt and gorgeous

And it helps distract everyone from Roy and his ludicrous hat

I hate that ****in hat. So so much :dry:

But hey for unintentional comedy it works. I still wish they'd gone for out and out absurdity and made hell I dunno Robot Man and Detective Chimp part of the team. They fit in just as well as everybody else. That way we would know its a joke and not just an oddball idea (but more power to them if they pull it off convincingly in a serious manner).

The art for Batman is looking pretty awesome and the second is issue of Batwing is sounding interesting enough I might just have to pick that one up even though I originally planned not to.

Also, how is Jenkins as a writer? I'm not sure I've actually read anything he's written. If he's good I might actually pick up DK since I'm ok with Finch's art just not his writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"