The Avengers Official Clark Gregg/Agent Coulson Support Thread

JAK®;23973735 said:
Not in Britain it isn't. The original film "Licence To Kill" has it spelled that way as well, because it's about a British agent.
Well, nobody said WHERE the image was from you know. lol Seeing as Son of COUL is from the states and all. :D

Added Phil to the movie poster by the way lol
avengers171024.png

Haha cute, though I would have put him behind Thor, next to Cap.

Well I'm still looking for a Hi-Res of the Phil poster WITHOUT the logo over his belly. That's why Phil's way back behind the car lol

So has the life model decoy thing been brought up? would be an easy way to dismiss his death. If fury would stoop so low as to lie about his cap cards why not go full on and say it was a lmd.

The possibility that the Coulson Loki murdered was an LMD was broached by none other than Kevin Feige himself, in an interview with voldemort.com. When you look at the sequence of events in The Avengers, there was time for Agent Coulson to have activated an LMD before his fateful showdown with the Asgardian ratbastard. As Feige said, it's a comic book universe so there are a number of possibilities that could result in Phil Coulson surviving the attack.

(Cue retort from one of the usual suspects in 3...2...1...)

Yeah, since when has anybody stayed dead in comics?

Now that Joss is involved with the tv show, do we think Coulson will show up? We don't know the time frame for it.

If it's pre-Avengers time frame, I'm certain he'll be on the show.

Yeah, since when has anybody stayed dead in comics?
hehe um Dracula, the living mummy, Zombie and Frankenstien's monster were all dead and living.
Besides Coulson had a Wife/Girlfriend, I'm SURE Fury wouldn't allow Phil to go into that type of dangerous situations because of that. I still say Phil activated a LMD.

Last edited:
Maybe it was Coulson. Maybe he liked to play things close to the chest.

hehe um Dracula, the living mummy, Zombie and Frankenstien's monster were all dead and living.
Besides Coulson had a Wife/Girlfriend, I'm SURE Fury wouldn't allow Phil to go into that type of dangerous situations because of that. I still say Phil activated a LMD.

Yeah? Maybe , but I don't think Nick would've cared. That's Phil's job after all. Plus he wasn't married, so it was just a girlfriend.

JUST a girl friend? Just because they aren't married doesn't mean they aren't concidered family. I've know a few people who've NEVER been married and have lived together for over 30 years.

More Phil art. Thinking of adding the SHIELD logo behind them.
agentcoulsonasmall.png

JUST a girl friend? Just because they aren't married doesn't mean they aren't concidered family. I've know a few people who've NEVER been married and have lived together for over 30 years.

Oh, sorry, you're right. I was just saying he wasn't married. But anyway, that wouldn't stop Fury from sending his one good eye out would it?

Fury's had no problem losing one of his actual eyes. :o

In MYTH neither did ODIN. He plucked it out for wisdom. I'm sure they eventually say Nick lost his via a ***** slap by Logan lol

Finished the Phil poster
agentcoulsonbsmall.png

In MYTH neither did ODIN. He plucked it out for wisdom. I'm sure they eventually say Nick lost his via a ***** slap by Logan lol

Finished the Phil poster
agentcoulsonbsmall.png

You should tweet that to Clark Gregg, Vartha. He'd love it.

Thanks! you should see my movie poster lol can't tell right off it's home made. :D

hahahaha for a second there that looked like BEER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"