Official Final Theatrical Trailer Discussion

Solidus

Knights of Ren
Reaction score
I saw on SHH that we are getting a new trailer with 300. That is great! I figure to open a new thread and start fresh and JUST TALK about THIS TRAILER!

I find it weird though that it is only 1:38 long? Thats as short as the first Teaser trailer. So is this more of another teaser trailer? Could it be more focused on Venom if it's that short?

Interesting.

I'm really loving this!, well next week is going to be one hell of a week and I mean that in a good way. I wonder what they will show in the new trailer!. I'm thinking venom and and a few other new things.

Well I have a feeling since it is so short, it will not be a "jam-packed" trailer. It will be more like the teaser trailer where a chunk of the footage is dedicated to one scene.

I just have a wierd feeling since it's so small, it could show the transformation of Eddie, and show us some glimpses of Venom. I just have that feeling.

It'll just be quicker than the last trailer and reveal just a bit more of story, possibly giving us a set up for the symbiote's arrival on earth.

That's awesome news, can't wait to see this. I've been seeing too many f4 commercials and that movie's in June.

I'm really loving this!, well next week is going to be one hell of a week and I mean that in a good way. I wonder what they will show in the new trailer!. I'm thinking venom and and a few other new things.

wow, it sure is, maybe now i can resist the 6 minute clip since were getting a new trailer!(probably not....:csad: )

OH WELL!

I mean that is very unusual for a third trailer to be as long as the Teaser trailer. But I'm completely fine with that. I just really have a feeling of a few things. Because of it's length I think

A. It will have mostly new footage.
B. It could have a central theme around the Symbiote and Venom.
C. It may be more like a second Teaser trailer.

Well I have a feeling since it is so short, it will not be a "jam-packed" trailer. It will be more like the teaser trailer where a chunk of the footage is dedicated to one scene.

I just have a wierd feeling since it's so small, it could show the transformation of Eddie, and show us some glimpses of Venom. I just have that feeling.

well..the comic-con trailer was pretty packed...
and it's length? 1:38

I think it's short because this trailer could be an all action trailer where all they show is action and little drama, etc. well I think there will be some romance scenes but mostly clips from the baqttles that are in the film. maybe we will get our first glimpse of spidey fighting either venom or sandman in the final batt.le

It really could be so many things. I just think it's cool that Sony is releasing another Teaser trailer almost.

It will be good because some of the fans complaining about showing too much will be satisfied as well as those who wanted a new trailer will be too.

I've never seen a trailer reduce in length, this is strange, like x-files strange

^ The NBC clips are of the Peter/Harry aerial fight

Everyone get ready for when Naite22 finds out :ninja:

I've never seen a trailer reduce in length, this is strange, like x-files strange
*x-files theme plays* but yeah the length has be reduced but trust me, as long as there is a good amount of action in the trailer then it's fine with me.

This board is going to be insane next week. I don't think I'll be attending. Got to get ready to go to Scotland next week.

*stops the music* *changes record*....

*twilight zone theme tune plays*

ahh much better

Superman Returns had a minute and a half teaser trailer, a two and a half minute 'epic dramatic' trailer, and then another minute and a half all out action trailer.

So far, the advertising campaign for Spider-Man 3 has been very similar to Superman's.

Can't WAIT for next week.

lets hope they end the similarities at the marketing

Hey do you guys think the new trailer will be online before March 9th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"