• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Official Flash Thread!!!

Flash 35 is the first issue to make me say "WOW, Wally is actually a lot cooler than Barry." in the few pages he's in.
Then he dies. How underwhelming.

Flash 35 is the first issue to make me say "WOW, Wally is actually a lot cooler than Barry." in the few pages he's in.
Then he dies. How underwhelming.

I definitley didnt feel that he was "cooler" than barry. BUT when wally showed up in full form, with his badass suit i sure did get the feeling that i used to when wally would show up.

I was scared that this new wally that so far i have not liked at all would feel completley alien when he finally shows up, but that didnt happen for me. When he saved barry i was like.......... WALLY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! then he died.

I am buying 10 copies of this! :atp:

"SPEED FORCE
Writer: Tony Bedard
Artist: Tom Grummett and Sean Parsons
Wally West and his kids are separated from Linda, which was bad enough, but when the dome falls, Flashpoint Wonder Woman comes for them."

Seriously, any variants they do I'm getting! This is all I've wanted since 2008!! I wish it was a regular monthly but I'm just happy it's happening!

WALLY!!!

I definitley didnt feel that he was "cooler" than barry. BUT when wally showed up in full form, with his badass suit i sure did get the feeling that i used to when wally would show up.

I was scared that this new wally that so far i have not liked at all would feel completley alien when he finally shows up, but that didnt happen for me. When he saved barry i was like.......... WALLY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! then he died.
When he fought future Barry, and was able to stand on his two feet against a good fighter, he definitely looked cooler.
To me anyway.

When he fought future Barry, and was able to stand on his two feet against a good fighter, he definitely looked cooler.
To me anyway.

Wallys costume was boring, very. I hate the grey.

And wally took barrys advice and Trained before coming back, which is why he was able to put up a fight. he listened to barry.

after 36 im starting to get really really dissapointed in the current direction and creative team. Its just not doing anything for me. Please DC give us a better writer and penciller

It's nice to give a nod to original Wally's work as a mechanic.

Manapul and Buccelato's run on The Flash was one of the strongest new 52 books every month. It seriously went downhill after they left. Booth's artwork reminds me of bad '90s Image Comics art and I dislike the whole future version of Barry is a killer plot.

Booth grew on me, hes no manapul, but his future flash is fantastic! and he has the benefit of having andrew dalhouse on colors which helps, the book is actually beautiful, i understand if someone doesnt like it. But for a flash book, it more than works.

I've enjoyed it well enough. I like that it has gone into different directions from the previous run. Accepting that different creators are going to express themselves differently is probably why I'm so accepting of all this but I'm enjoying the ride. It's a given truth when you follow serialized fiction, it will always shift around to stay relevant.

I like that they're still going with the crazy sci fi vibe that's probably the most consistent thing from the previous run but aside from that it still marches to the beat of it's own drum. That's what I expected from the reboot. Telling familiar stories in brand new ways and the book is doing that well enough for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"