Power Levels

I guess you're not reading Mark Waid's League of Super Heroes? it's really good

kiuju2k said:
Funny corp i don' t see nightwing anywhere. I'd put him above canary at least. Maybe I would put conner hawke with nightwing. Training by shiva or not nightwing.
I wouldn't put Nightwing up there for martial arts. He was completely destroyed by Bane very easily a number of years ago.

If the category were gymnastics, then Nightwing would definitely by way up on the list.

spike_x1 said:
I wouldn't put Nightwing up there for martial arts. He was completely destroyed by Bane very easily a number of years ago.

If the category were gymnastics, then Nightwing would definitely by way up on the list.

Hm... Did that happen during his stint as batman would it? I can't recall that. I don't think that would be the case nowadays for that matter.

Lackey said:
I guess you're not reading Mark Waid's League of Super Heroes? it's really good
Of course he's not. Even I'm not reading Waid's League of Super Heroes, and I defy you to prove that you are, liar. :p

The *****e with the teddy bear strikes again.

You, sir, are the *****e! :mad:
3dman27 said:
what about JUDOMASTER?
I don't even know who that is. I think I've heard the name twice in passing in my entire life. :(
kiuju2k said:
Funny corp i don' t see nightwing anywhere. I'd put him above canary at least. Maybe I would put conner hawke with nightwing. Training by shiva or not nightwing.
If you think Nightwing's better than Canary, let alone up there with Connor Hawke, I'm afraid I have to laugh at you. Maybe it's because I've been reading Nightwing mostly under Devin Grayson, but I've never gotten the idea that he's an especially good fighter. Excellent acrobat and probably the most agile non-meta in the DC universe, but certainly not in there with the best fighters.

The Batman said:
Geniuses

*Science Field: Atom, Lex Luthor, and Mr. Terrific

*Technology Field: Steel and Mr.Terrific

*Tactical Field: Batman

*Detective Field: Batman

*Overall: Batman or Mr.Terrific

IMO Lex Luthor also is a genius in technology field.

He does seem to build a lot of stuff. Although he's apparently employing the new Toyman to build stuff for him now, so I don't know. Maybe he's not as good an engineer as we think.

TheCorpulent1 said:
He does seem to build a lot of stuff. Although he's apparently employing the new Toyman to build stuff for him now, so I don't know. Maybe he's not as good an engineer as we think.

In pre crisis he used to build all sort of stuffs...

TheCorpulent1 said:

Well, the new Toyman looks robotic to me. I'm guessing that Lex is using him as an asistant. You know, stuff like "Toyman, hand me the laser scalple" or "Toyman, clean out the interrogantion rooms."

The Question said:
Well, the new Toyman looks robotic to me. I'm guessing that Lex is using him as an asistant. You know, stuff like "Toyman, hand me the laser scalple" or "Toyman, clean out the interrogantion rooms."

Or "Toyman, bend over. I need to find what makes you tick."

The Question said:
It looked to me like Toyman built the apparatus that allowed Lex to pull the Kryptonite heart out of Metallo in the last issue. Clearly Lex didn't design it as a life-size replica of the Operation board. He's also using Toyman's little toy minions as fodder against the heroes.

Corpulent1 said:
If you think Nightwing's better than Canary, let alone up there with Connor Hawke, I'm afraid I have to laugh at you. Maybe it's because I've been reading Nightwing mostly under Devin Grayson, but I've never gotten the idea that he's an especially good fighter. Excellent acrobat and probably the most agile non-meta in the DC universe, but certainly not in there with the best fighters.

No point in arguing with you. I always lose somehow someway. Anyway i've been reading nightwing since his solo series started and hes done alot of things i've seen that are impressive yeah ok maybe not a whole mess of martial arts.... look the..... oh nevermind.

respect nightwing!!!

I do. It would help if his comic book were readable still, but Jones has dashed any hope of that. So I just remember the good times and look forward to whenever Outsiders starts making sense again. :)

TheCorpulent1 said:
It looked to me like Toyman built the apparatus that allowed Lex to pull the Kryptonite heart out of Metallo in the last issue. Clearly Lex didn't design it as a life-size replica of the Operation board. He's also using Toyman's little toy minions as fodder against the heroes.

Well, those could simply have been things that Lex didn't have time to do. I mean, even if you're a genius, building complex electronic devices takes a very long time. And, Lex could have designed some of these devices and Toyman added his own flair to them.

You started on grayson so I guess that right there would be a problem. Then again going back and reading dixon stuff won't fix the fact that they made a dead guy come back and be better then him. Damnit.

Just like the heroes, the villains delegate stuff out when it comes to science. Lex is a smart man. And a good inventor, but sometimes, he needs help. Just like Batman, or Mr. Terrific, or Dr. Savana, or any other super smart dude out there. That's why you can't really pin down who is the smartest. Which is really the best way to go if you ask me. Promotes Unity.

The Question said:
Well, those could simply have been things that Lex didn't have time to do. I mean, even if you're a genius, building complex electronic devices takes a very long time. And, Lex could have designed some of these devices and Toyman added his own flair to them.
It's possible. What crazy Twilight Zone reality do you see Lex actually choosing to create a sidekick as annoying and goofy as the new Toyman to help himself, though?

I don't see why people think he's a robot. He could just be a midget with a dummy mask on.

That's just crazy talk, an infant with a beard :rolleyes: ........why bother with a beard if nobody can see it? Tell me that genius? A baby with a deathstroke fetish? I think not. :o

Anyway, people keep referring to him as some sort of robot like that thing that helps out Arcade over at Marvel. (I can understand how people would connect the two.) And I'm saying that it's more likely just a new Toyman who happens to be Vertically challenged.

TheCorpulent1 said:
It's possible. What crazy Twilight Zone reality do you see Lex actually choosing to create a sidekick as annoying and goofy as the new Toyman to help himself, though?

What would make more sense is that Winslow Schott made the robot, and Luthor bought it to do stuff for him.

Anubis said:
That's just crazy talk, an infant with a beard :rolleyes: ........why bother with a beard if nobody can see it? Tell me that genius? A baby with a deathstroke fetish? I think not. :o

Anyway, people keep referring to him as some sort of robot like that thing that helps out Arcade over at Marvel. (I can understand how people would connect the two.) And I'm saying that it's more likely just a new Toyman who happens to be Vertically challenged.

Well, the fact that his skin looks metalic, and he has a large metal key sticking out of his back, leads one to believe that he is an artificial life form.

Jeeze, how many Toymen does DC need? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"