Guardians of the Galaxy **OFFICIAL** GOTG Vol. 2 SPOILERS Thread

Reaction score
I have created a thread to freely and openly talk about spoilers from the movie. Press screenings have begun and it's only a matter of time before some juicy spoilers are out in the open.

THE LINEUP FOR AWESOME MIXTAPE VOL.2 IS ON iTUNES NOW

1) Mr. Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra

2) Fox on the Run - The Sweet

3) Lake Shore Drive - Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah

4) The Chain - Fleetwood Mac

5) Bring It On Home to Me - Sam Cooke

6) Southern Nights - Glenn Campbell

7) My Sweet Lord - George Harrison

8) Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) - Looking Glass

9) Come a Little Bit Closer - Jay & The Americans

10) Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang - Sliver

11) Surrender - Cheap Trick

12) Father and Son - Cat Stevens

13) Flashlight - Parliament

You're welcome.

Have any of the 5 post credits been revealed yet?

I don't think so. I haven't watched the movie if that's what you're asking. I just went on iTunes and searched for Guardians of the Galaxy OST and I found the songs in a compilation album.

When Press The Embargo Ends there will be lots of Spoilers also The 5 Credits Scenes

Do we know who The Hoff is playing yet? He was on the red carpet but very hush hush about his involvement.

Last edited:
Spoilery stuff we've learned from recent interviews:

1) Gamora wants to make amends with Nebula, but Nebula is super angry like a "thirteen-year-old goth girl" and they don't communicate well.
2) We get to see the Ravagers' leisure planet called Contraxia, including a bar with a huge amount of neon lights.
3) There's a really dramatic scene between Yondu and Rocket.

It's been reported on combicbook.com that the post credit scenes tease the original Guardians line up, and that Yondu was a part of that team a while back. It includes Sylvester Stallone as Stakar, Ving Rhames as Charlie 27, Michelle Yeoh as Aleta, and Krugarr and Mainframe (no actors attached - possibly CGI?). My guess is that this could be a setup for Guardians 3. I'm hearing the tags either jokey ones or Guardians 3 set up, no Infinity War or Ragnarok teases.

IMHO not much of a setup. The setup should be return of Adam Warlock.

Ok .. this appereantly is not a joke.

But Mainframe is voiced by ...
Miley Cyrus
Again, from what I heard it, this is not a joke.
WOW!!

I'm not sure when you CAN talk about the Movie yet people. I'm sure the black is still in effect. DON'T get into trouble if you've seen a presreening.

It's a spoiler thread, so as long as they use spoiler tags, and they aren't under any legal restrictions, it should be fair game, right?

As long as Marvel has released what they do have out it's fine. Like B-Rolls, clips and so on it should be fine. As far as I know NOTHING of the post credits have been released

All I can find on the Embargo is, that it's on until next week when reviews can be released, no actual date yet

Found the date. The embargo ends on the 24th apparently. Be patient, only 3 days!

Yup. That's one of the tags at the end. Star lord walks into Groots room while he is playing some video game. Starlord tells him to clean his room up.

Epic! Thanks so much buddy.

What does teenage Groot look like? Is he wearing colouring? Is out obvious he is a "teen"?

Yup. That's one of the tags at the end. Star lord walks into Groots room while he is playing some video game. Starlord tells him to clean his room up.
Wait. Have you watched the movie? If so can you tell us if Ego turns into his planet form? And can you explain how he did it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"