Official: Gotham City Sirens directed by David Ayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds promising, can't wait to hear more.

Great. Glad to hear it, Robbie's performance is one of the few things that makes me interested in Suicide Squad, hope she gets a better costume though.

Poison Ivy as the lord of a South American drug cartel please.

This sounds potentially really cool.

WB is doubling down on their female characters.

Great news. I'm assuming its going to involve the Gotham Sirens and the Birds of Prey.

Hopefully Batwoman's in it. :yay:

So a mashup of BOP and Gotham City Sirens perhaps. That sounds potentially cool as Hell.

And it's cool that Robbie apparently did so much research on the character that she'd even think of something like this.

Yeah. This needs to happen. And drag Dark Universe out of development hell while you're at it, WB. :o

WB always has the Bat-girls to rely on. ;)

Last edited:
Just like I thought. They are not going to go with the DCEU as planned. They are creating a "Batman DCEU". It's their safest bet now.
Next news will be the cancellation of Cyborg and Aquaman solo's, maybe even the Flash solo and news about a Suicide Squad pt 2.

Sounds great! They must be confident in the character and Robbie's peformance hitting big with audiences when SS comes out.

Sounds awesome. I'm more interested in this than any of the other DC movies in development.

Harley look like a really fun character so it could be very good.

WB is doubling down on their female characters.

And their movies in general. After Batman v Superman tanked and bombed, I'm surprised they're going forward with something like this.

They must have faith in Suicide Squad to be announcing this now.

Just like I thought. They are not going to go with the DCEU as planned. They are creating a "Batman DCEU". It's their safest bet now.
Next news will be the cancellation of Cyborg and Aquaman solo's, maybe even the Flash solo and news about a Suicide Squad pt 2.

Have fun waiting on that all to happen :whatever:

Anyway, this is great news! Between this, Booster Gold, Lobo, Battfleck solo, and hopefully Dark Universe, SDCC will hopefully be a blast with potential film announcements.

Perfect timing. After watching the Neon Demon trailer for the umpteenth time, I was imagining DC take a similarly edgy and sexy approach to the women of the DC universe.

Nicolas Winding Refn should be knocking down their doors. He's already expressed with Wonder Woman, maybe he won't mind tackling other women instead.

A roster of

Harley
Batgirl
Catwoman
Poison Ivy

Would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics