• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Iron Man thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is probably a big reason the Mandarin has made his way back.

Yeah, I don't see the classic version of the Mandarin being the one used for the movie. This current Mandarin is probably a lot closer to what the movie version will be like.

I like that they put the rings in his spine.

Yeah. If the Mandarin wasn't badass enough, the pierced spine definitely puts him up there. :up:

Nah, I actually have laundry done every two days minimum.

But I just can't stand wearing the same five sets of clothing time and time again. Even if I buy similar designs, it's still better than nothing new at all.
Not having to wash your tiny wardrobe every two days'll save you a lot of time and water, too.
Yeah, I don't see the classic version of the Mandarin being the one used for the movie. This current Mandarin is probably a lot closer to what the movie version will be like.
Are they the same character or two different people?

Not having to wash your tiny wardrobe every two days'll save you a lot of time and water, too.

Are they the same character or two different people?

You make it sound like it's -me- who does the washing. XD

Anyways, like PJ said, it's the same character, it's just this new one seems a bit more badass, as it's a sort of going back to roots.

Where he did something like this before, creating a financial empire, and sort of pulled the plug on Tony in his part of the world, while turning a superhero (Psylocke) into his thrall. But of course, he sorta had the Hand as well. I guess his future Extremis army is it's replacement?

Because God knows the Hand is abso-f'ing-useless.

Like I mentioned before, I don't know if he's more of a badass, but he is a lot more interesting. He's kind of suave, isn't it? He cleans up well.

That's one of the biggest differences.

While he's done it before (the looking all professional thing), he seems to really mean it this time.

'Cause usually, he's in some gaudy green dress thing, spewing some sort of crap.

This incarnation of the Mandarin seems to be focusing on his actual ability to manipulate and outthink things, like he was known to in the past (primarily with the Inhumans).

You make it sound like it's -me- who does the washing. XD

Anyways, like PJ said, it's the same character, it's just this new one seems a bit more badass, as it's a sort of going back to roots.

Where he did something like this before, creating a financial empire, and sort of pulled the plug on Tony in his part of the world, while turning a superhero (Psylocke) into his thrall. But of course, he sorta had the Hand as well. I guess his future Extremis army is it's replacement?

Because God knows the Hand is abso-f'ing-useless.
They seem to do all right against the New Avengers every ten minutes.

It seems like you keep rubbing it in my face that I haven't watched that show yet.

It seems like you keep rubbing it in my face that I haven't watched that show yet.
No, this time it was just because I like the way Omar talks and it fit with the conversation.

But you should watch it.

What is this show I hear about? o.o
The Wire. It's a super-awesome cop show that's frequently been called the best show on television by numerous critics and lots of its viewers. I'm still undecided between it and Dexter, but it's definitely way up near the top of my list if not actually at the top.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0712/21/marvelfirsts.htm

Preview for #24.

The Knaufs continue to work their magic doing morally gray unlike anyone else.Corrupt politicians and government officials,corporations with secret agendas,superhuman psychiatrists,and Tony Stark reduced to his old armor without Extremis and eating at a truck stop.

Why aren't you reading this book?

You might as well jump on #21,this is a long running story arc.

Dude come on,out of all the 80 books you read a month,you're not reading this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"