• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Official Iron Man thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew, Mandarin is back? I was hoping Temugin would just continue as his successor. :(

Odd, I can't seem to edit my post.

Either way, I just hope they kind of go somewhere with the whole Extremis thing quickly, because as much as I like seeing Mandarin toy around with Tony's friends into playing against Tony to the point of faking their deaths, I wanna see what Mandarin has in store for Tony in their face to face stuff.

I don't know that the Mandarin's necessarily kicking ass just yet, but you can certainly tell that's where the Knaufs are taking him and the story.

I meant with the whole breaking out of prison, and the last issue with Paragon(?).

The thing with that is that we don't really know how he broke out. He just...did.

Ew, Mandarin is back? I was hoping Temugin would just continue as his successor. :(

Kinky thing is: He's using Temugin's name.

I'd like to see his son back in action. Though he probably turned him into one of his technocyborgamajigs getting ready to be injected with Extremis.

He did stuff like that, and used the chains where his hands used to be.

Oh, and he hadn't eaten or drinken in months, nor slept.

I really don't remember it, I just remember liking it.

Kinky thing is: He's using Temugin's name.

I'd like to see his son back in action. Though he probably turned him into one of his technocyborgamajigs getting ready to be injected with Extremis.
Temugin was using his father's rings in MODOK's 11. He got a hand cut off in one issue.

This new Mandarin is pretty cool, I admit. I think I prefer him to his kid.

Temugin was using his father's rings in MODOK's 11. He got a hand cut off in one issue.

Actually.

They seemed to show the Mandarin having his rings (it looks like his old rings, but they can just as easily be tech rings like we saw in the last volume) being fused to his spine, since he has no hands.

Well, I don't know if Temugin's were the genuine rings. He's missing half of 'em now, if they were. :o

I prefer Temugin, but that's having not read anything with the new/old Mandarin. Temugin doesn't need to solely rely on the rings; he's one of the greatest martial artists in the world to boot.

Doesn't the Mandarin have his rings pierced into his back along his spine, now?

Well, I don't know if Temugin's were the genuine rings. He's missing half of 'em now, if they were. :o

I prefer Temugin, but that's having not read anything with the new/old Mandarin. Temugin doesn't need to solely rely on the rings; he's one of the greatest martial artists in the world to boot.

Temugin's okay. But he just sort of reminds me of mediocrity.

The Mandarin has made businesses to rival Stark's, and he's a Makluan scientific genius. And he built the Dragon of Heaven.

Oh, and he used to be able to defeat Iron Man in hand to hand combat.

Ooh, burn.

Something has to warm the shaved ice in my chest.

No, but I only brought like five sets of clothes from home, and only four sets of undergarments to change from.

I demand varieties of white dresses!

Nah, I actually have laundry done every two days minimum.

But I just can't stand wearing the same five sets of clothing time and time again. Even if I buy similar designs, it's still better than nothing new at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"