• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Iron Man thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to start with the next arc. Geez, lay off, I only heard that it was good a little while ago. :o

That was pretty awesome the way Doc Samson Kaiser Soze'd Ultra's ass.

Bad to see him doing Ultimate books.

He's on Cap and Iron Man,so I'm happy.

He is only inking Cap,but I think it's made a really big difference.The art in #33 looked very smooth and much cleaner with the blacks.

He's on Cap and Iron Man,so I'm happy.

He is only inking Cap,but I think it's made a really big difference.The art in #33 looked very smooth and much cleaner with the blacks.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he'll be penciling a few issues, too.

Good stories usually make me get over my inherent indifference to characters. I was indifferent to Thor too, once upon a time in my stupid, reckless youth.

I like Tony. I liked him more when I started reading his book than I liked Matt Murdock when I started reading DD.

DD is one of the rare instances where good stories couldn't make me care about a character. I read some of Bendis' run, and I knew the stories were pretty good... but I just couldn't give a damn.

I haven't read Brubaker's DD. Mostly because I suspect I'll really like it, but I've grown accustomed to hating DD. It's kind of my thing.

Weird, but whatever. It's a really good mixture of courtroom drama and superheroics.

Damn, that immediately sounds interesting. **** it, I guess I'll pick up a trade sometime.

I'd start with Bru's second arc if you ever got around to it. The first arc is just as good, but if it's the courtroom stuff that floats your boat, it doesn't start until the second arc. The first arc deals with him getting out of prison.

Ah, good call. What issue did the second arc start in? I'm looking at trades.

To the Devil, His Due is where he finally gets back to being to practicing.

Uh... the first three Brubaker trades are called The Devil, Inside and Out Part 1 (#82-87); The Devil, Inside and Out Part 2 (#88-93); and Hell to Pay (#94-99).

Uh... the first three Brubaker trades are called The Devil, Inside and Out Part 1 (#82-87); The Devil, Inside and Out Part 2 (#88-93); and Hell to Pay (#94-99).

Huh, that's odd. Anyway, you'd want to start with that Hell to Pay trade. The To the Devil, His Due storyline starts with #95. Issue #94 is a standalone with Lee Weeks art and John Romita Sr. cover. :up:

Isn't Tony supposed to be losing his sanity or something because of fallout from Civil War? There was talk on message boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"