Official JLA discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just hit me that this volume of JLA has largely been forgettable as hell.

And Robinson should be frustrated with himself. Thats what happens when you make a team no one gives a **** about. No wonder some guy at NYCC asked him when they were gonna bring back the real justice league...

It just hit me that this volume of JLA has largely been forgettable as hell.

And Robinson should be frustrated with himself. Thats what happens when you make a team no one gives a **** about. No wonder some guy at NYCC asked him when they were gonna bring back the real justice league...

I dig some of them. Starman and Jesse Quick are pretty fab

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #52 Preview

wbf9l3.jpg

I dig some of them. Starman and Jesse Quick are pretty fab

Dick, Donna and Jade are the only one's who should be in the League imo.

It'd be great if those 3, Superman, Wally, Aquaman and J'onn made up the team.

That being said, I do like the lineup, I'd just prefer something else.

Dick and Donna being in the league is pretty :awesome: but Robinson does not write her very well :csad:

I'm planning on picking up the book starting I think this next arc with Eclipso and Saintwalker. I noticed in a solicit there's a mention of Spectre being out of the way. Does anyone know anything about this? Does it have to do with this coming arc, a previous arc, or something in his soon appearance in Green Lantern?

Big Spectre fan, just curious what that was talking about.

And while I've not been reading hte book, I like the idea of reading a book with Dick, Donna, and Kara in it. I like those three :up:

This Omega Man arc has actually been okay for me. The problem is that it's only okay. While that's a step up from downright terrible, it's still not good enough for a book as big as JLA.

I have been digging the Omega Man arc it has been much better than the JLA/JSA crossover

I wanted to jump on at the crossover myself but I couldn't justify spending $4 to try the book out. With the prices lowering and the characters I like being in the next arc I figured it'd be a good starting point. Plus, I love Bagely's art :up:

So what is happening in JLA these days...I dropped it after Vixen's powers were all wonky and she went to some parallel world where Superman was dead and WW was his widow...

Is it worth coming back to yet?

Current arc has been okay kind of

If you really like JLA it might be worth checking out :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"