Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have an Animal Crossing thread? I sure as heck can't find it.

Anyway...got a fortune cookie in AC. Check out what it gave me...

1006186_10152895119470080_1023355868_n.jpg

I don't think we have an AC thread. We should though

So what do you guys think of AC, so far. I'm thinking of picking it up in a few days.

How much space does the DL take?

So what do you guys think of AC, so far. I'm thinking of picking it up in a few days.

How much space does the DL take?

I really like AC so far, but I have no idea what to do. I've collected tons of bugs and fruit and stuff, but I think I have to wait till tomorrow to do the next thing with my house.

The thing is with AC, more so this one...Is everything (up until your house is built) starts "tomorrow." It can be both annoying...and exciting at the same time.

I got my two best friends to buy AC and now we're all hooked. We've been running around the Tropical Island and doing all kinds of cool stuff. Despite not really having a "point" this game is still very fun, very fulfilling.

So I just got a 3ds XL anybody got any game recommendations?

Super Mario 3D Land
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Donkey Kong County Returns
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

There are others as well, but those seem to be the most popular.

Just got AC yesterday. Pretty much the same 'ol game, but very fun. Add me if you want: 0774-4260-7404

Paper Mario: Sticker Star is great, and so is Star Fox 64 3D

I recently downloaded 'Art of Balance'. Good, thinking fun.

Just got a 3DS XL with Super Mario 3D Land. How did I even play games without 3D is crazy, I can't go back now. It just fits perfectly with this type of game.

I can't use the 3D. It kills my head. I had a bunch of eye surgeries as a wee little lad so any kind of 3D just ruins me. Every game I play I do in 2D

Fire Emblem: Awakening is so far the only game I can't do in 3D. Those cutscenes in 3D are epileptastic :awesome:

Been thinking about picking up Fire Emblem. I got SMTIV, and registered it with Club Nintendo, saw they had a deal that if you register both you get $30 eclub credit. I've never played a FE game before, but I figure that it'd almost pay for itself with that deal. Is it much like SMT for those who've played both? I've seen a couple of videos and stuff, but I'm not sure I grasp the mechanics behind it all that well.

Buy Fire Emblem. Buy it. I've never played a FE game before Awakening, but I bought it and was instantly hooked. They give you a quick tutorial to help you learn the ropes early on. Fire Emblem Awakening is one of the best games out there right now.

Lol, okay then. I might as well. I have a bit left on a gift card someone gave me that would bring it down to right around thirty, so it'd basically be free with SMTIV promotion.

Been thinking about picking up Fire Emblem. I got SMTIV, and registered it with Club Nintendo, saw they had a deal that if you register both you get $30 eclub credit. I've never played a FE game before, but I figure that it'd almost pay for itself with that deal. Is it much like SMT for those who've played both? I've seen a couple of videos and stuff, but I'm not sure I grasp the mechanics behind it all that well.

It's a tactical RPG similar to Final Fantasy Tactics or Valkyria Chronicles if you're familiar with those.

Oh yeah, I like both of those. Especially VC, though I only played the first since all the others were on the PSP.

Yeah, same here. I really wish that series had gone differently. Valkyria Chronicles is one of my favorite games this generation.

You might want try XCOM: Enemy Unknown if you haven't. Similar kind of game. Plus it's awesome.

I thought about picking that up when it was on sale on XBLA not too long ago. I may, though, because I do dig those kinds of game, even if I can be sort of horrible at them sometimes -_-

XCOM does a great job at teaching you how to play and making sure you understand the game. It can get very brutal later on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"