Revenge of the Fallen Official Revenge of the Fallen Hillarious Quotes/Moments Thread

SpiderByte

Superhero
Reaction score
Personally, I loved it when Leo tasered his nuts. It was hillarious. The entire theater laughed. I even peeked into another theater just to see it again.

Also, one of my favorite quotes from Skids:

"Of course it hurts, its an ass-whooping."

"youshot me in the face!"

"you aon eating me"

"oh such a perfect face, but you landed on my testicles, oh, oh,ow"

The tighter shirt, "there is no tighter shirt, we checked" bit got a laugh out of me.

I liked it when BB was screwin with the radio. That ALWAYS makes me laugh.

Optimus Prime : "I'll take you all on"

Optimus Prime : "I Rise, You Fall"

The frat boy thing was epic mainly cause i hate frat boys

Dwight as the professor

and the funniest scene to me wasnt meant to be funny:
After a 3 minute arguement with his father about not leaving together and seperating in which the dad tearfully allows sam to go do his thing. He tells megan fox to go 2 she says NO once and thats that shes with him til the end, so dad saying I'm not going without you son 13 times means nothing but when the human cleaveage says it once well then its FINAL

that was more of a wahat? thats stu.. megan running(slalivates)

lol yes so she can run in slo motion slide with a camera perfectly centered on her ass to her dead BF who goes 2 robot heaven

Dwight as the professor got a chuckle out of me. The rest of the movie for me was a combination of smirks and facepalms.

the fallen's tv threat made me lol

where have i seen that before ?

The tighter shirt, "there is no tighter shirt, we checked" bit got a laugh out of me.

One of the best humorous parts of the entire movie - and maybe one of those more subtle, if you can believe it...(as in not forced like half of it was...)

I have trouble thinking of a funny line that didn't make me facepalm.

Ok, got some.

Prime: "Pull over!" I thought that was great. And any of the Bumblebee moments. Like screwing around with the seat the girl was sitting in and playing some cheater song on the radio.

Some people didn't like it but...

When Sam, Mikela, Leo and Simmons are in BB driving down the road when the Decepticons start firing at them and they cut to a close up shot of Leo in tears...cut to the explosions outside....cut to Leo in more tears....cut to Sam and co. trying to avoid the explosions...cut to Leo finally starting to freak out.

Yeah, that was pretty f'n hilarious.

(even moreso when you realize that the role of Leo was offered to Jonah Hill first)

one of the best funny parts was when jetfire explains that he was a decepticon and is now on the good side.then it shows Wheelie and he says something like '' we can do that? ''
and then he turns to Mikaela and he tells her that she is a goddess.

ha ha ha

Some people didn't like it but...

When Sam, Mikela, Leo and Simmons are in BB driving down the road when the Decepticons start firing at them and they cut to a close up shot of Leo in tears...cut to the explosions outside....cut to Leo in more tears....cut to Sam and co. trying to avoid the explosions...cut to Leo finally starting to freak out.

Yeah, that was pretty f'n hilarious.

(even moreso when you realize that the role of Leo was offered to Jonah Hill first)
people in my theater were going crazy when they saw this. pretty funny :hehe:

I was thinking of the Magneto threat in X3.
"Your streets will not be safe, your children will not be safe. YOU WILL NOT BE SAFE!"

Back on topic, the best part was Dwight.

unfortunately, that can easily be covered up as a publicity stunt.....

Oh, what about when Leo says

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

One of my favorites:

When Megatron said "Starscream, I'm hooome!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"