The Dark Knight Rises Official Selina Kyle / Catwoman thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think shes definetly an unconventional choice for Catwoman. And I might be one of the few that wouldnt mind her in the role, but like I said, theres better choices out there than can stay more true to the source material.

Meh.

Back to Catwoman.
Rachel Weisz, Winona Ryder, or Emily Blunt for Catwoman/Selina.

I don't care if some people like Blunt better for Ivy, so save it. I'd prefer her as Selina.:up:

I prefer her for Ivy, but lets face it, when are we gonig to see Ivy again?

Blunt as Selina would be a great choice.

BTW Majik, didnt you used to want Neve Campbell as Selina?

Yes. I was the one of, if not the first one to mention her a long time back pre-TDK.

Ah I see.

I miss Neve Campbell. Not the best actress, but she was alright in my books.

would be a cool call back if they end the film with eluding to the fact that Catwoman is still roaming Gotham like in BR

would be a cool call back if they end the film with eluding to the fact that Catwoman is still roaming Gotham like in BR

Nice idea, but it's been done. Besides these films are about Batman. :cwink:

yeah I don't mean have her look at the Batsignal just have Batman mention that she's out there and seem sad at the fact that he has to put her in jail.

Meh.

Back to Catwoman.
Rachel Weisz, Winona Ryder, or Emily Blunt for Catwoman/Selina.

I don't care if some people like Blunt better for Ivy, so save it. I'd prefer her as Selina.:up:
I totally agree on the Emily Blunt/Rachel Weisz for Selina front. :up:

Not to sure about Winona though.

or there could be a scene like in BTAS "The Cat & the Claw" where Batman meets Catwoman at her apartment and theres like a sort of seduction scene ending with Batman arresting her.

I'd just be happy with them making it so that she's not arrested, killed, left town, etc.

you know on the spiderman 2 game, where we first met Black Cat would be cool if thats how we meet Catwoman

Agreed. It would be a good intro for the character.

like she helps Batman to stop some robbers and when she leavs something is missing and Batman gets the blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"