The Dark Knight Catwoman / Selina Kyle thread

MARION!!!!!!

cotillardpaper02.jpg

blendmarionccopy.png

OR ELIZA!!!!

eliza_dushku-6.jpg

eliza_dushku_5.jpg

If Nolan decides to go with a Turbo HOT babe, that isn't Megan Fox, he should pick....................Olga Kurylenko for Catwoman!She was the Best thing in the hitman movie and now she's a "Bond" girl!
olgawy1.jpg

Olga is physically divine for Catwoman, it would be so perfect if she could act as well. She'd also need to become a bit of a name after 007, that's important for Catwoman I think, someone who automatically excites or interests people.

Marion I'd have no problem with either.

I would love it, If she was picked. Shes Fraking awesome as Starbuck!!!

She's awesome as Starbuck but i think it's best to cast someone who isn't already so closely identified with a "tough girl". If she was known for at least a few other roles then fine. Theron, Alicia Keys and Angelina Jolie are known for much more than they're girl power roles. Katee also doesn't have the quintessentially feminine grace and appeal. I'm not saying she not attractive, it's just not the right type maybe, depending on the final conception of Catwoman it might call for a very specific appeal.

She is a great actor though. I read an interview where she said she couldn't wait to move onto other different roles after Galactica ends, I couldn't help but agree.

edit - okay maybe I was wrong on the quintessentially feminine bit. she's a babe

katee.jpg
katee_sackhoff2.jpg

spaceball.gif
saturn07pic44.jpg

If Nolan decides to go with a Turbo HOT babe, that isn't Megan Fox, he should pick....................Olga Kurylenko for Catwoman!She was the Best thing in the hitman movie and now she's a "Bond" girl!
olgawy1.jpg

olga-kurylenko-front.jpg

Olga_Kurylenko_415918a.jpg

olga_003_1195676028.jpg

007_682x400_464308a.jpg

15clz6h.jpg
i must say, she certainly has the look.

Not a catwoman stand alone series. A live action Batman series

Live action...Really...

I don't think a Batman series could work like that...I wouldn't want one anyways...

Catwoman maybe can have a live action series but Batman. IDK it just wouldn't make any sence and there would be to many incarnation of Batman (two or three animated series and a movie franchise and a live action series I think not).

And

I think that in choosing Nolan has been known to be contriversial so why not *DRUM ROLL PLEASE*... Shannen Doherty she is sexy and vixen'y and is a great actress. She has been known for her instability and was fired from 90210 but in the spin-off (which she is apart of) everyone says she is very respectful and they gave her another chance. She may be a little unorthadox but I think she could pull off the role swimmingly. Oh yeah and HOT!

15772871.jpg

CatwomanItsOnlyAMovieTP.jpg

shannen_doherty_1.jpg

C109099.jpg

I hated Catwoman. I suppose Burton's bitter execution of the character affected me, but i also could never undestand how Bruce could ever like a woman like her.
But then i saw this video made by Paul Dini (BTAS director) and i finally got to like her and understand her relationship with bruce. Mostly because she isnt behaving like a total ***** and because its just so romantic. Catwoman isnt a ***** or a psycho (damn you burton) she just cant let it go. Its like the scorpion and the swan. So go ahead and watch it!

[YT]19qdCEPFz4w[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"