Superman Returns Official Superman Returns Misc Thread

Mr. Thing said:
Yeah, cos you know people can't tell. It's an internet fan forum.

That should say it all right there. :eek:

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
Yeah we did this thread a couple years ago. Dunno why people stopped posting in it. Might be because most of those members went to the planet and don't post on SHH anymore.

You don't remember? The mods moved it to a dead area of the boards where no one really saw it. Essentially killing the thread. We were told that if we wanted to keep the thread alive...it would stay alive. But it just doesnt work that way on here. Most people stay in the spoilers area and rarely go anywhere else. Sad but true. Let's hope this can stay here but I wouldnt bet money on it. But granted we have a few different mods too.

I hope it stays. This is a good idea.

Showtime029 said:
I was to lazy for the smiley, hence my joke suffered.
Actually....as with all of your jokes, it was the rest of us that suffered.:( :)

Wow all my jokes? Man that is rough. I guess its back to the Planet for me.

Man, we've got the worst day of the year for the Hype! tomorrow: April Fools. I am not looking foward to getting excited over false news and not believing true news (if there is any).

With all the B.S. and second-guessing we have to look foward to, they'd might as well shut down the boards. Hell, just shut down the internet.

I like the Snickers eggs better.....the yoke stuff in the Cadbury ones just overpowers them.

I tried to replace the Cadbury Eggs with the Snickers last year, it was like replacing Superman with The Greatest American Hero.

Not a big fan of Chocolate, but I bless my various Gods that I can have these a few times a year :up:

egg1.jpg

Did somebody say Gods. My ears were burning.

^ Yes, those are the babies!

C. Lee said:
I like the Snickers eggs better

I will try them next time I'm at Wal-Mart looking for Superman Returns fig....I mean, shopping for home-related wares.

Showtime029 said:
Did somebody say Gods. My ears were burning.

You guys aint no Gods :mad: Pixies with magical dental floss at best :p

How did you know about the dental floss? That was instituted after you tendered your resignation? There is a spy on Olympus! Swarm! Swarm!

Oooohhh....those are good too.

Those are whats in my basket, even if I have to put them there myself.

Is it weird that my parents keep filling up my basket and mailing it to me at college? Does anybody else get that?

Man, I am 27 and my mom still gives me a basket when I visit her. It' never ends!

I'm 49 and my mom still makes an Easter basket for me......she got me hooked on Chocolate.

I don't really like chocolate that much. I never go out and buy it for myself. If somebody else buys it and puts it in front of me, then it will disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"