Superman Returns Official Superman Returns Misc Thread

internal organs on display
Clark almost killing Martha's would be rapist...

I think lex is a villain and also Macho Man Randy Savage eating slim jims.

I thought Hulk Hogan was gonna be a Superman villain.

He was picked to be Doomsday I thought? Maybe Parasite? I forget, it's in an article.

They were thinking about getting Hogan brother, but he was too busy with VH1. I think Eric Bischoff was considered for Braniac.

Yeah, I think Hogan was signed of for Doomsday, but there was something that he didn't like and backed out of it. Shaving his head maybe? I can't remember? Showtime? Metropolisman? Either of you remember?

no Hogan didn't want to gain Fat... which is what Burton wanted.. so Hogan told him to **** off.

he was ecstatic at being the man who would kill superman.

That's it. Thanks Robo. I knew it was something like that.

He also wanted to wear a feathered boa and stomp around to Jimmy Hendrix Voo Doo child and DC said that it didn't really fit Doomsdays persona.

Metropolis_Man said:
He also wanted to wear a feathered boa and stomp around to Jimmy Hendrix Voo Doo child and DC said that it didn't really fit Doomsdays persona.

LMAO.

:D

Uh...no. Not at all. But I wouldn't have minded hearing the music when Doomsday first emerged.

Shamik said:
Uh...no. Not at all. But I wouldn't have minded hearing the music when Doomsday first emerged.

Speaking of Doomsday...:)

Metropolisman and I did up some reference illustrations for you last night. A couple of the villians, I will email them to you when I get back to my place.

Jimmy Hendrix... VooDoo Child.... hmmm... the guitar work is amazing! :up:

Showtime029 said:
Speaking of Doomsday...:)

Metropolisman and I did up some reference illustrations for you last night. A couple of the villians, I will email them to you when I get back to my place.

Send me a copy if you get the opportunity.

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
What did I do wrong? :rolleyes:

You were in the wrong place at the right time.

I don't know. I am just messing with you.

Showtime029 said:
You were in the wrong place at the right time.

I don't know. I am just messing with you.

:D fair enough. I miss you guys though. You, Robo, the whole gang... I've just been so busy with my exams that I just can't find the time to post here... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"