Superman Returns Official Superman Returns Misc Thread

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
ahh.

You are here M.E.H.Z.E.B...in spirit.

hey bro. its been a while since i've talked to you. i see you've done some great things around here. G-A-M being one of them :up: :)

any chance of a membership? :rolleyes:

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
hey bro. its been a while since i've talked to you. i see you've done some great things around here. G-A-M being one of them :up: :)

No problem.. :up:

you know what to do.. yeah..the place has become a nice place to be..it took alot of hard work from showtime and myself..

trolls hardly visit.. and the mods are faster.

:up:

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
:D fair enough. I miss you guys though. You, Robo, the whole gang... I've just been so busy with my exams that I just can't find the time to post here... :(

I am lucky that I am in office most of the day and have the opportunity to post. I know what you mean though.

Robo and I were looking for you previously to join GAM, I am glad you want in. :up: :up:

Showtime029 said:
I am lucky that I am in office most of the day and have the opportunity to post. I know what you mean though.

Robo and I were looking for you previously to join GAM, I am glad you want in. :up: :up:

:cool:

Showtime029 said:
You recommended him early on didn't you? When we first talked about it?

Robo is one of my oldest friends at the Hype. I'm lucky to be associated with him, and if he did recommend me... I guess it's out of that friendship. :)

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
Robo is one of my oldest friends at the Hype. I'm lucky to be associated with him, and if he did recommend me... I guess it's out of that friendship. :)

I remember you being on our original list of members, which contained about 5 or so posters.

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:

thanks dude,your making a tough guy blush.

:D

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:

He's is a fantastic poster and great to have on the boards, and as I get to know him more and more, I know he seems like a great person.

A guy you could just hang out, drink a beer, and shoot the breeze.

Showtime029 said:
He's is a fantastic poster and great to have on the boards, and as I get to know him more and more, I know he seems like a great person.

A guy you could just hang out, drink a beer, and shoot the breeze.

dude.. that B E A utiful,thanks,the feeling is mutual.

:supes:

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
dude.. that B E A utiful,thanks,the feeling is mutual.

:supes:

:up: See, lot's of love on these boards no Mezheb, it's the "Reign of the Gods"

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:

Just put GAM or GODS AMONG MEN in your Sig and you are in.

JOIN US :ghost:

Showtime029 said:
:up: See, lot's of love on these boards no Mezheb, it's the "Reign of the Gods"

Perhaps someday..when hype is ready.. we will be recoignised.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
Perhaps someday..when hype is ready.. we will be recoignised.

Well, not to sound like a big ego freak, but I think we did help the boards out a little bit, all the GAM members. Also, I think the posters on the boards have been much more respectable and mature. It's been a nice experience lately. :up:

Showtime029 said:
Well, not to sound like a big ego freak, but I think we did help the boards out a little bit, all the GAM members. Also, I think the posters on the boards have been much more respectable and mature. It's been a nice experience lately. :up:

I will be honest..i think we played a large part..

the hype has grown..no i take that back..the posters here have grown.. its a pleasure to be on here..i love talking to you guys,all of you.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
I will be honest..i think we played a large part..

the hype has grown..no i take that back..the posters here have grown.. its a pleasure to be on here..i love talking to you guys,all of you.

Not alot of negativity. I love it.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
why would there be.

;)

Some backlash towards GAM though, some think we are elitist posters who are full of themselves. You should see the hate mail I get. :eek:

Showtime029 said:
Some backlash towards GAM though, some think we are elitist posters who are full of themselves. You should see the hate mail I get. :eek:

really?

there is nothing wrong with....wait they think i'm full of myself? well thats quite hurtfull .. i happen to believe we help everyone who asks for it..we are there when we are needed..

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
really?

there is nothing wrong with....wait they think i'm full of myself? well thats quite hurtfull .. i happen to believe we help everyone who asks for it..we are there when we are needed..

I am half joking. No hate mail. Some have questioned our motives in a loving way. :up:

Showtime029 said:
I am half joking. No hate mail. Some have questioned our motives in a loving way. :up:

Shame on you..you reeled me in.:o

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"