The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this isn't TDKR Hot Toys Batman, but it is Batman.

Looks like we're getting Hots Toys figures from Arkham City! :awesome:

Fingers crossed for Catwoman!

432087_10150566226117344_58690437343_9173035_2012612784_n.jpg

Found another book:

The Dark Knight Manual: Tools, Weapons, Vehicles and Documents from the Batcave

51kRauoKlsL._SS500_.jpg

In 2005, filmmaker Christopher Nolan redefined Batman for a new generation with Batman Begins, followed in 2008 by The Dark Knight, and now 2012’s conclusion to the trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises. Here, for the first time, is an in-world exploration of Christopher Nolan’s Batman: The Dark Knight Manual, the definitive guide to his tools, vehicles, and technologies.

Following the destruction of Wayne Manor, Bruce Wayne began to assemble key sketches, diagrams, observations, and other top-secret documents germane to becoming Batman; he then entrusted this manual to his faithful butler, Alfred. Every defining moment is detailed here, charting Wayne’s collaborations with Lucius Fox at Wayne Enterprises on the latest cutting-edge technology.

Featuring removable documents, including the design and capability of the famed utility belt, the hi-tech functions of Batman’s cowl, and every detail of his amazing arsenal of weapons and gadgets, The Dark Knight Manual reveals how Bruce Wayne operates as Gotham’s greatest protector.

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Knight-M...=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1330514804&sr=1-4

Edit: This one too

Christopher Nolan's Batman: The Art and Making of the Dark Knight Trilogy

41eZTzPF0SL._SS500_.jpg

In 2005, director Christopher Nolan redefined the Batman legend with Batman Begins, starring Christian Bale as the Caped Crusader. A fresh, dynamic reboot of the franchise, Batman Begins explored the comic book hero’s origins and his evolution from billionaire Bruce Wayne to dark avenger who fights crime and corruption in Gotham City. A 2008 sequel, The Dark Knight, took those compelling, character-driven foundations and raised the stakes, pitting Batman against a deranged master criminal, the Joker, in an all-out war for Gotham’s soul. Now, the final film of Nolan’s trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises, is 2012’s most anticipated film release.

Christopher Nolan’s Batman: The Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy tells the complete behind-the-scenes story of these three monumental films. Based on in-depth interviews with Nolan and all of the films’ key cast and crew—including cowriters David S. Goyer and Jonathan Nolan, cinematographer Wally Pfister, and more—the book reveals the creative process behind the epic Dark Knight Trilogy, supported by lavish art and never-before-seen photography.

http://www.amazon.com/Christopher-Nolans-Batman-Making-Trilogy/dp/1419703692/ref=pd_cp_b_0

Last edited:
The scrapped costumes are what I'm looking forward to seeing. Here's hoping its not like looking at scrapped concepts for the Resident Evil gams. :o

Consider those books purchased... :woot:

I wrote down all of the books we currently know of (cheap kids books, coloring book, stickers, junior and official novelisation, these 2 new ones) and it adds up to around $100. When the time comes, I'm going to go on a rampage. I'm wondering though, will TDKR get its own individual making of/art book, or do you think it's going to be all in this trilogy format?

Nah, they gna milk this cow... Expect a "Art of TDKR" book.

Especially with all the NEW things ie; vehicle, costumes, weapons & gadgets etc. being introduced in this movie, I'd say its a guarantee.

New Batman vs Bane book,

BatmanvsBane.jpg

Mentions TDKR on the back. :up:

BatmanvsBaneback.jpg

Nice. I ordered that book so it should be coming soon.

New Batman vs Bane book,

BatmanvsBane.jpg

Mentions TDKR on the back. :up:

BatmanvsBaneback.jpg

Took at gander at that the other day; I already have the original Vengeance of Bane and Bane of the Demon, so I don't need it. I do however need to pick up the rest of Knightfall, begin No Man's Land, Tales of the Demon, Bride of the Demon, Legacy, and Catwoman books that I STILL don't know what to read.

Took at gander at that the other day; I already have the original Vengeance of Bane and Bane of the Demon, so I don't need it. I do however need to pick up the rest of Knightfall, begin No Man's Land, Tales of the Demon, Bride of the Demon, Legacy, and Catwoman books that I STILL don't know what to read.

There's a new trade coming out in a couple weeks that collects all 3 Ra's "Demon" stories entitled "Birth of the Demon", so it might be more convenient and cheaper just to get that. :up:

There's a new trade coming out in a couple weeks that collects all 3 Ra's "Demon" stories entitled "Birth of the Demon", so it might be more convenient and cheaper just to get that. :up:
I have the Tales of the Demon comic, but not the other two. I might as well get this new 3 in one edition I think.

I have the Tales of the Demon comic, but not the other two. I might as well get this new 3 in one edition I think.

They're not all completely accurate, but there are actually 4; 5, if you want to include Resurrection of the Demon, which followed some of the elements of Birth of the Demon.

For me, I've gotten this far, so I might as well collect the rest without the packs; not to mention the originals are worth more in my collection. :woot: :hrt:

I started re-collecting all the old issues I have in trade-paperback form about 8 years ago. I like being able to put the trades on my shelf and know exactly what I'm looking at instead of having my single-issues sit in a bin in my closet. I'll be getting the "Birth of the Demon" trade, no doubt, I've been waiting for a extensive Ra's book for years. (I already have Tales of the Demon)

I started re-collecting all the old issues I have in trade-paperback form about 8 years ago. I like being able to put the trades on my shelf and know exactly what I'm looking at instead of having my single-issues sit in a bin in my closet. I'll be getting the "Birth of the Demon" trade, no doubt, I've been waiting for a extensive Ra's book for years. (I already have Tales of the Demon)

Yeah, so far I have Birth of the Demon, and Son of the Demon, which was amazing. Still need Tales of the Demon and Bride of the Demon, however. And with Bane of the Demon, it's pretty much the Prologue for Legacy, which I need to get as well.

Yeah, so far I have Birth of the Demon, and Son of the Demon, which was amazing. Still need Tales of the Demon and Bride of the Demon, however. And with Bane of the Demon, it's pretty much the Prologue for Legacy, which I need to get as well.

I was fortunate enough to pick up Legacy about 4 years ago at Comic-Con, I've been debating selling it now since it's been going for upwards of $130 online :wow:.

Have we heard about any 3 inche TDKR figures? I'd love nothing more than to have TDKR figures in scale with the AMSM and Avengers figures.

Damn it Batman!!! He's only breaking stuff because he wants his coat back! Look at the man, he's shivering!!!! :csad: :hrt:

I don't think my walls have enough room for all this stuff...

May have to hunt for an apartment with extra rooms for all my TDKR merch. :jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"