The Dark Knight OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER #2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was pretty scattershot. But it opens with the batpod driving up what looks to be a parking garage ramp. Then we see Gordon and the mayor stand in what looks like jail giving the he has no name no finger prints dialogue. The Joker then looks up and says Hello Lt. Gordon, his paint slightly running. Then it shows the joker holding someone down maybe batman, and he says in a pissed off voice, why so serious? Then the Joker is laying with his torso out of the back of a police cruiser with his eyes closed, which was really bad ass! Then he is in Bruce's Pent House walking toward rachel, and he says, OH a fighter i like your type and batman says then you're gonna love me. then it shows the joker shooting the RPG. And then at the end the joker and batman are alone on a dark empty street. The joker says I'm gonna Make them all smile. Batman races toward him on the batpod and the joker yells come on hit me, batman rides past him and circles around. It goes to the bat signal and the dark knight

torso out of the back of a police cruiser with eyes closed? hm. that sounds really joker at the same time that it sounds really goofy...was he like..enjoying himself? or what was he doing?

It was pretty scattershot. But it opens with the batpod driving up what looks to be a parking garage ramp. Then we see Gordon and the mayor stand in what looks like jail giving the he has no name no finger prints dialogue. The Joker then looks up and says Hello Lt. Gordon, his paint slightly running. Then it shows the joker holding someone down maybe batman, and he says in a pissed off voice, why so serious? Then the Joker is laying with his torso out of the back of a police cruiser with his eyes closed, which was really bad ass! Then he is in Bruce's Pent House walking toward rachel, and he says, OH a fighter i like your type and batman says then you're gonna love me. then it shows the joker shooting the RPG. And then at the end the joker and batman are alone on a dark empty street. The joker says I'm gonna Make them all smile. Batman races toward him on the batpod and the joker yells come on hit me, batman rides past him and circles around. It goes to the bat signal and the dark knight

That sounds phenomenal. I can't wait until Friday.

hmm, that wasno different than the other description, but i'll take it.

Thanx Bob:yay: Sounds awesome. Friday can't come soon enough.

ONE more thing BOB VANCE...the MUSIC!
how was it?!!!
I tried to get him to make the music with his mouth over the phone lol. I loved Begins music so I am very curious as to what the new music sounds like.

Sick
Sounds amazing. :up:

Joker always talks cheesy in a sense, but I think when we see it it will be awesome.

I mean like I said before hearing in descriptions written down I thought:

What doesn't kill you makes you stranger" sounds bad on paper, but in reality everyone was blown away.

Same with "Starting tonight people will die" it all sounds cheesy, but I'm sure Heath pulls it off. Nolan is not a king of cheese, this we know. He is serious to the bone with his movies. And I love that. But he is brining in the jokey dialouge of the Joker. Which comic book fans should be happy about, Joker always said off the wall stuff.

Sounds amazing but am I the only one who thinks the dialogue sounds a bit cheesy?

i thought so too, but like other people have said, the actors should be able to deliver it. we've got to see it in context. i mean...the whole "im a man of my word" isnt all that impressive on paper, but in the trailer it was great...same with the "i believe whatever doesnt kill you simply makes you...stranger"...if somebody had just told that to me i would have been like "whaaa?" but in the prologue it was incredible.

Very, very cheesy.

If anyone says that the Joker's dialogue is cheesy then i think they're somewhat missing the point of the Joker. He's sort of meant to be unfunny.

... Then the Joker is laying with his torso out of the back of a police cruiser with his eyes closed, which was really bad ass! ...
woah, is he leaning out of the side of the car (with the door open), sticking out the back window, etc?

Please clarify if possible

cuz yeah, it does sound badass!

By the way, the police car scene. Could you see who was actually driving it? Had a question myself there.

......you...guys are really buying this...oy :(

Joker always talks cheesy in a sense, but I think when we see it it will be awesome.

I mean like I said before hearing in descriptions written down I thought:

What doesn't kill you makes you stranger" sounds bad on paper, but in reality everyone was blown away.

Same with "Starting tonight people will die" it all sounds cheesy, but I'm sure Heath pulls it off. Nolan is not a king of cheese, this we know. He is serious to the bone with his movies. And I love that. But he is brining in the jokey dialouge of the Joker. Which comic book fans should be happy about, Joker always said off the wall stuff.

holy crap i literally just did the same exact post.

Bob, please describe more on the part with The Joker in the Police Car.

Ok when elaborated it sounds a bit more believable. But what of his hair blowing in the wind?

the music was very similar to the first one. at the end it sounded like the theme from the first one but i guess more epic and heroic.

bob can you give a tad better description, as much as you can remember about everything. I know its hard only seeing it once. But like others I want to know about the music.

Is there any voice overs? Details my friend details.

Was the bat-symbol like the one from the teaser (exploding and all that)?

The window is down in the car and he is leaning his torso out, really subtle but so bad ass, you gotta see it

well, off to work. can't wait til this gets online and I'm off to see IAL in imax on friday. later hype

so when batman kicks the joker...do they show him actually kicking joker instead of a fast blurry image? ;P

did we get any good shots of him walking in a Bat suit? Or was he just always on a bat pod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"