OFFICIAL TNA Impact/Wrestling Thread

OH MY GOD! I can't believe I've been missing out on Impact! for as long as I have! This is some of the best wrestling I've seen in years!

i was visiting tna.com last night and noticed sharkboy on their roster will he be appearing on impact or is he unavailable due to his dispute with robert rodrequiz regarding the rights to the name sharkboy[the movie sharkboy and lavagirl]

As far as I know, he's still available. I saw him wrestling on Impact before. Hell, the commentators even acknowledge that he's currently disputing with RR over the name......

Sharkboy's still there. The dispute of the movie is on his part since he owns the name, gimmick and character.

Here's the card for the next Impact to air this Saturday. From the Oct. 2nd addition of the Bank Shot from TNAwrestling.com:

Main Event: Team 3D vs. America’s Most Wanted – first time ever!
The 3Live Kru vs. Team Canada
The monster Abyss vs. Sonny Siaki
“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels vs. Matt Bentley vs. Austin Aries
A major announcement concerning Tito Ortiz

So another four matches next week. I hope Daniels/Bentley/Aries gets more time than the triple threat this week since it has the potential to be PPV quality.

I thought it was pretty good Jason Blood.

If you missed it, you can watch the replay on Monday.

Main Event: Team 3D vs. America’s Most Wanted – first time ever!
The 3Live Kru vs. Team Canada
The monster Abyss vs. Sonny Siaki
“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels vs. Matt Bentley vs. Austin Aries
A major announcement concerning Tito Ortiz

AWESOME!!!

Awesome stuff. Acting was crap and it looked like they were trying to show off because they finally got picked up and all but the wrestling itself was great. Didn't like the whole "hey look at me!" "no! look at me!" thing they had going the whole night with that Raven thing. Everybody wanted attention...And Alpha Male kind of made an ass out of himself in doing so. It even sounded off when he said "the pooooouunce".

But again, once they got in the ring, all gold. Monty Brown kicked ass and I really want to see him fight Rhino. All my faves(Sabin, Williams, Brown, Rhino and Styles) kicked ass tonight with the exception of Chris Daniels who didn't get to fight. Really glad that this is getting out there. Spreading the word. Everyone I know must check this out. Can't make fun of wrestling after watching this. I mean most of the time I'm watching it I'm like "...No. You can't fake that! Can you?! He really hit him!".

i'll have to look at the tape of the show i made

Remember guys, if you missed TNA on Saturday it replays TONIGHT, Monday in about 35 minutes.

Just think, all of those who are new to TNA, this wasn't even close to the best Impact I've seen.

3dman27 said:
i'll have to look at the tape of the show i made
i did check it out this should be pretty good stuff

Ratings update for TNA Impact on Spike.

The first Impact on Spike drew a .8 Nielson rating.

While it may not seem like a lot, that is DOUBLE what the last Velocity on Spike TV drew, .4 rating. Spike TV was hoping for a .5 rating for the first show.

From Meltzer

WWE legal sent TNA a letter demanding they not call their "wrestling superstars," or "superstars" in publicity or commentary, because that's a WWE trademark term for its talent. Bill Banks, who handles the TNA web site, is going out of his way to use the term "TNA star" instead of "TNA Superstar".

Can WWE get anymore ****ing pathetic?
rolleyes1.gif

That is pretty pathetic.

IMPACT replay from last night drew a .5 rating.

So the first Impact scored a combined rating of 1.3.

BTW way guys, The TNA Best Of Anthology DVD's are now out at all major stores.

I picked up the Best Of AJ Styles today at Best Buy for $19.99. Plus shipping charges, I paid probably $15 less than if I had to have ordered it on the TNA website.

Other TNA DVD's released this week:

Best Of Raven
Best Of Jeff Hardy
Best Of X Division Volume 2

In November I believe they will be releasing:

Final Resolution
Against All Odds
Destination X

TNA are never gonna break the UK market if Eurosport keep this up,
mad.gif
frown.gif

The episodes are months old,there's no promos,no backstage segments,no storylines and the commnetators are dubbed over with 2 of eurosports own crappy guys,oh and you can't here the crowd or the entrance music
icon13.gif

hunter rider said:
TNA are never gonna break the UK market if Eurosport keep this up,
mad.gif
frown.gif

The episodes are months old,there's no promos,no backstage segments,no storylines and the commnetators are dubbed over with 2 of eurosports own crappy guys,oh and you can't here the crowd or the entrance music
icon13.gif

Wait, is Eurosport just airing re-runs and not the new stuff?

You should send Eurosport some feedback and tell them they are ****ing up their TNA broadcasts.

TheVileOne said:
Wait, is Eurosport just airing re-runs and not the new stuff?

You should send Eurosport some feedback and tell them they are ****ing up their TNA broadcasts.

The matches they are showing are lead ins to Lockdown and they arent proper TNA Impact shows.they are just matches with Eurosports own Comentators dubbed over the top
I registered tonight with Eurosports website and went into their forums,it is full of ppl complaining about the way they are using TNA,i put my complaint in but the thread has been there 2 weeks when i arrived and not one response from the Eurosport adimistrators

It sounds like you need to get The Wrestling Channel hunter-rider.

is there REALLY a wrestling channel? thevileone?

TheVileOne said:
It sounds like you need to get The Wrestling Channel hunter-rider.
TNA really need to look into this as it's painting a bad image of their show
I was hoping it would catch on here and we would get some DVD's released

I still havent seen a Samoa Joe Match:mad:

BTW what was the PPV that Jeff Hardy fought Abyss on ?

3dman27 said:
is there REALLY a wrestling channel? thevileone?

Yes there is,it shows TNA,ROH and some Japanese promotions as well as old classic matches

hunter rider said:
TNA really need to look into this as it's painting a bad image of their show
I was hoping it would catch on here and we would get some DVD's released

I still havent seen a Samoa Joe Match:mad:

BTW what was the PPV that Jeff Hardy fought Abyss on ?

Abyss fought Hardy at Against All Odds and Destination X. Abyss beat hardy at Against All Odds. Hardy beat Abyss at Destination X.

There is a wrestling channel but its a UK thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"