Comics Official UNCANNY X-MEN Discussion Thread

UNCX2013003COVER.jpg

UNCANNY X-MEN #3
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W)
CHRIS BACHALO (A/C)
Variant Cover by PHIL NOTO
• Everything has changed for Magneto in the last few weeks. Can he prove he is still the Master of Magnetism?
• Cyclops and the rest of his crew take the revolution on the road gathering up more new mutants.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Very excited to see what the lineup and storyline will be here. I like the twist on the powers also....

The Jelmet reminds me of how he was drawn at the start of X Men Evolution.

1358444307.jpg

Words cannot express how much I detest Bachalo's art at times. This is just bad. From the one new girl's horrible hoochie looking uniform, to Magneto's albino look that just questions how he's even supposed to see, so Magik's soulsword going from having a classic Arthurian quality to it, to looking like something Cloud Strife would whip out in the middle of a FF7 battle. Ugh.

Last edited:
I hope that new girl is wearing underwear

Magneto looks like be belonged on the last UXF

Seriously getting a bit feminist here but why oh why does Cyclops and mags get costums that cover them yet the new girls and Magick look like street walkers.

I really hope they add another established X-man to this

Is Emma supposed to be in this book? I read that Wood wanted her for X-Men, but that Marvel said she's "busy."

UNCX2013004COVER_400.jpg

UNCX2013004var_col.jpg

UNCANNY X-MEN #4 & 5
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W)
Issue #4 - CHRIS BACHALO (A/C)
Variant Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
Issue #5 - FRAZER IRVING (A/C)
VARIANT COVER BY TBD
ISSUE #4 -
• How is Magik the only one of the Phoenix Five to come out of the experience unscathed?
• And there is something strange going on with one of the other members of the UNCANNY X-MEN.
ISSUE #5 -
• FRAZER IRVING (Batman and Robin) joins the creative team of UNCANNY X-MEN!
• Learn what it's like to be a student at Cyclops' new school.
32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ ...$3.99 (EACH)

I'm liking Cyclops new costume except for that X visor. I think it looks awful!

Cyclops' costume is reminiscent of Black Bolt on that cover to #5

UNCXMEN006-cov.jpg

UNCANNY X-MEN #6
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • FRAZER IRVING (A/C)
• The Uncanny X-Men face evil sorcerer DORMAMMU! Don’t miss this new take on the evil sorcerer demon courtesy of Bendis and Irving.
• Discover the secrets Magik has been hiding since the Phoenix Force left her in AVENGERS VS. X-MEN.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"