Comics Official X-FACTOR Discussion Thread

I don't know. To me it seems there should be some tension between them because while they were both Horsemen at the same time, Lorna was taken back into the fold with surprising ease while Gambit was outside for a long time after. This after I am fairly certain she was responsible for more deaths. Didn't seem right to me. :(

Lorna was relegated to space limbo for years so I don't agree with that statement. Alex is the one that sought her out after her time as a Horseman and he was biased bc of his love for her. By the time she finally returned to Earth it had been so long, that I can see why it was a non issue. I don't see why their time as Horsemen should cause tension. It was so long ago and for a very brief time

^
And a terrible storyline that shouldn't be mentioned too often. Other writers have kept Gambit's Death persona but use it sparingly when called for.

It is best forgotten. :( So stupid and out of character for him.....

I don't mind a darker version of him. It's just that pointless death power that angers me. Same with Lorna's pestilence power!!!!

ANXF-Cover-06v2-final-0730c.jpg

ALL-NEW X-FACTOR #6
PETER DAVID (W) • CARMINE DI GIANDOMENICO (A)
Cover by KRIS ANKA & JARED FLETCHER
• Reunited—and it feels so BAD?!?
• It’s X-Factor and Cypher vs. Warlock!
• Serval Industries brings you the super team you can count on!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I don't know. To me it seems there should be some tension between them because while they were both Horsemen at the same time, Lorna was taken back into the fold with surprising ease while Gambit was outside for a long time after. This after I am fairly certain she was responsible for more deaths. Didn't seem right to me. :(

Gambit doesn't seem the type to hold a grudge for such a reason. Plus, PAD has made it fairly clear in interviews that he's going to stay away from each character's past as a Horseman.

I don't know if he plans on linking the two characters romantically or not, but I do think it'd be funny for a conversation to come up about how Gambit's ex has/had a thing with his new squeeze's dad...

Loving Gambit and Quicksilver. Issue two was much better.

They've got a fun dynamic. They don't hesitate to rip on one another, but have both been in the game long enough to be able to get down to business, when the need arises.

Yeah I am enjoying this very much myself. Maybe PAD just needed some new characters to make this fresh again. :) Still loving the art too.

So I'm thinking about addding this to my pull list. I've never read any X-factor, but I've a big Gambit fan. I was reading Uncanny X-force, but that ended and what's replacing doesn't seem all that good.

PAD was clearly impressed with the excellent Gambit solo. Love the connections with it.

Seriously. This was a nice transition from that. Thanks, PAD. :D Great job.

ANXF-Cover-08-final-12b96.jpg

ANXF-Cover-07-final-1c2b2.jpg

ALL-NEW X-FACTOR #7-8
PETER DAVID (W) • CARMINE DI GIANDOMENICO (A)
Cover by KRIS ANKA & JARED FLETCHER
• One of the country’s most outspoken anti-mutant leaders…has a mutant daughter?
• It’s up to X-Factor to rescue this young girl from her father!
• Serval Industries brings you the heroes you need in any situation!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Still loving the art on this. :)

Love how Gambit help Danger get her memory back. People might not think it was good but as she essentially knows every twist and turn of the X-Men I thought it was the right thing to do.

It was definitely unexpected, lol. Score one for the playful Thief, :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"