Comics Official X-MEN: LEGACY Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Gambit/Death, right?

Deathsnaplegacy.jpg

Are they going to say that Death is the one hiding? Is he the cause of Age of X?

Yeah, I wondered about that too.

Well, if anyone was in doubt that Carey was a Firefly fan, this preview is proof. Blindfold is doing a good River Tam! I'm half expecting her to scream "Reavers!" at any moment! (Firefly/Serenity fans will understand:yay:)

Let's not forget that Blindfold was created by Joss Whedon, and she's always behaved this way.

Ahhh, so true! But she didn't come across so gibberishy in Whedon's Astonishing run.

The very first time we ever saw Blindfold, she was trying to warn everyone that the Danger Room was gaining independent thoughts and trying to kill a student named Wing. Her phrasing?

"He cannot leave, yes, thank you. I like him well. I ache. And worse. If he goes away...

"Then no thank you. Then the new one will come."

yeah she's way less cryptic nowadays

but in whedon's defense, that almost takes away some of the fun

XMEN247COV_col.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #247
Written by MIKE CAREY
Penciled by CLAY MANN
Cover by MICO SUAYAN
Thor Goes Hollywood Variant by TBA
“AGE OF X” CHAPTER 5!
In the Age Of X, there are no X-Men. There are no heroes to stand in the way of the anti-mutant aggression that has run rampant for years. And when the world's most dangerous mutant is set loose in this Age, everything will come crashing down.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

Just finished issue 244. Rogue saves the day again, this time with Armor, Magma, and Surge's powers :whatever:. Enough already

Jesus. Sometimes I wish Rogue had permanently absorbed Ares' powers during Utopia. That way, she'd just punch stuff again and we wouldn't have to endure stories about her touching all of her teammates and saving the day with their powers.

So is Blindfold referring to the Age of X in this issue or whatever bleeds over into 616 as a result of the crossover.

The very first time we ever saw Blindfold, she was trying to warn everyone that the Danger Room was gaining independent thoughts and trying to kill a student named Wing. Her phrasing?

"He cannot leave, yes, thank you. I like him well. I ache. And worse. If he goes away...

"Then no thank you. Then the new one will come."

I see you what you mean, but at the time I just assumed she was talking directly to Danger, which puts some context to the conversation.

Soooo, since I won't be able to get hold of Legacy until the summer, what clues do we have about AoX?

I just thought that she was getting used to her powers and that she is talking clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"