• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Comics Official X-MEN: LEGACY Discussion Thread

XMENLG2012017-DC11-LR-65ac4.jpg

XMENLG2012017-int-LR-1-a5254.jpg

XMENLG2012017-int-LR-2-9a7b8.jpg

XMENLG2012017-int-LR-3-a8151.jpg

XMENLG2012017-int-LR-4-868da.jpg

XMENLG2012017-int-LR-5-f9467.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #17
SIMON SPURRIER (W) • TAN ENG HUAT (A/C)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
• David teams up with Blindfold to confront the man who killed his father!
• But Cyclops isn’t about to take their attack lying down!
• Can the son Xavier neglected and the man he adopted as his protégé find common ground? Or does the river of resentment between these two “brothers” run too deep?
32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$2.99

I actually love this series, as a guy with schizophrenia David has become one of my fave mutants

that makes one at least. no two...i know someone else who likes this book. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Legion and his myriad of powers but he is more interesting to me as a mystery crazy man supporting character...same with his dad. supporting character. important. very. but still supporting.

that makes one at least. no two...i know someone else who likes this book. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Legion and his myriad of powers but he is more interesting to me as a mystery crazy man supporting character...same with his dad. supporting character. important. very. but still supporting.

I guess it's cuz I'm schizophrenic and so is he so it's cool to have a character with the same kind of condition

XMENLG2012022COV_col.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #22 & 23
SIMON SPURRIER (W) • Issue #22 - KHOI PHAM (A)
Issue #23 - TAN ENG HUAT (A)
CoverS by MIKE DEL MUNDO
• War and death, nations turning against nations…the demonic shade of the deceased Professor Xavier that has been plaguing Legion’s psyche has escaped into the real world. What price will Legion pay to stop him from razing the Earth?
• And prophesied to stop Legion and imbued with the power she needs to do so, will Young X-Man Blindfold take matters into her own hands and extinguish her first love?
• One thing’s for sure: as this groundbreaking series races to its conclusion, anything is possible!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

XMENLG2012024COV_col.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #24
SIMON SPURRIER (W)
TAN ENG HUAT (A)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
"FOR WE ARE MANY" CONCLUSION!
• Collapsing under the weight of his dead father' disappointment, Legion's god-like powers spiral out of control, leaving the fate of mutantkind in the balance. To what ends will Legion go to save the world from himself?
• This is it. This is the end. Anything can happen...
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99

I hope this book doesn't get relaunched too.

Waitaminute ... isn't All-New Marvel NOW! relaunching series, not unlaunching old series..?

The folks at Marvel have a plan for what they calculate will be the 300th issue of X-Men: Legacy. In March, 2014 the publisher will offer a #300 issue that takes a numerical break from the titles current numbering convention.

Legacy began life in 1991 as the much-remembered (and ordered) X-Men by Chris Claremont and Jim Lee, became New X-Men in 2001 under Grant Morrison and Frank Quitely, went back to just X-Men in 2004, and then finally morphed into X-Men: Legacy with issue #208 in 2008.

The title then relaunched with a new #1 as part of Marvel's 'All-New Marvel NOW!' initiative last year.

Marvel plans to recognize just the history of Legacy since the '08 title change in this special, with stories by each of the series writers - Mike Carey, Christos Gage and current writer Si Spurrier, each likely using the cast from their runs in their stories.

We'll learn more later this week with the release of Marvel's March, 2014 solicitations, but until then check out this first look at the cover.

X-Men-Legacy-300.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/19774-1st-look-march-s-x-men-legacy-300.html

XMENLG2012300COV-col-6762c.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #300
MIKE CAREY, CHRISTOS GAGE & SIMON SPURRIER (W)
CLAY MANN & TAN ENG HUAT (A)
Cover by CLAY MANN
• In observance of the title’s 300th issue, iconic X-MEN: LEGACY writers Mike Carey, Christos Gage and Simon Spurrier return to tell an all-new tale of the X-Men!
• Mike Carey brings us a story featuring Professor Xavi—oh wait, he’s dead.
• Well, Christos Gage has penned a tale involving Rog—nope. She’s dead too.
• And Simon! There’s Simon Spurrier with a story led by Legion, who—oops. Can’t spoil the ending of X-MEN: LEGACY #24.
• Well...erm…just read it!
40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"