• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Comics Official X-MEN: LEGACY Discussion Thread

prv14184_cov.jpg

prv14184_pg1.jpg

prv14184_pg2.jpg

prv14184_pg3.jpg

prv14184_pg4.jpg

prv14184_pg5.jpg

prv14184_pg6.jpg

that art is realy good. LMAO at the baby variant

XMENLG2012006COV_col.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #6
SIMON SPURRIER (W) • JORGE MOLINA (A)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
• The groundbreaking first arc of X-MEN: LEGACY ends here!
• Discovering a plot to assassinate one of the X-Men that he inadvertently put into motion, Legion infiltrates the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning…but after their last run-in, will the X-Men accept his help?
• Meanwhile, Legion learns that the demon lurking in the depths of his psyche has a familiar face…
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

Really didn't like the first issue. I've been a big fan of Magneto and Rogue for a while, so maybe I'm biased.

Legion sitting around watching Jersey Shore would be a breath of fresh air after so many issues of Rogue fanfic.

I'd rather have seen that than the first issue we did get. But solicits make it sound like it'll get better. I'm hoping anyeay.

I haven't read it yet. It's not high up on my list. Next to Avengers Arena, it's the NOW book I can't believe got green-lit.

I like Legion so I was excited. I just don't think the writer gave a very appealing first issue. Lots of talking and not much of it was interesting.

I wasn't really a fan of the art either.

XMENLG2012007.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #7 & 8
SIMON SPURRIER (W) • TAN ENG HUAT (A)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
• Refusing Wolverine’s offer to join the X-Men, David Haller must now decide exactly how he will carry out his father’s legacy.
• But upon venturing into the world on his own, will he be beaconed back to Westchester by his budding fascination with young X-Man Blindfold? And more importantly: How will their future together change the fate of mutantkind?
32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$2.99 (EACH)
X-Men Legacy #7 cover shown

prv14587_cov.jpg

prv14587_pg1.jpg

prv14587_pg2.jpg

prv14587_pg3.jpg

prv14587_pg4.jpg

prv14587_pg5.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #3
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
Variant cover by TBA
• Legion must keep his inner demons in check long enough to help newly-manifested mutant twins who are being exploited by a criminal cartel in Japan.
• But the twins may just have plans of their own.
• As do Legion’s inner demons...
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99

I'd rather have seen that than the first issue we did get. But solicits make it sound like it'll get better. I'm hoping anyeay.

I am hoping this series improves also. Not a fan of the art....but the concept is just so cool.....

XMENLG2012009COV_col.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #9
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
MANY ARMORS OF IRON MAN VARIANT BY Gerald Parel
• Legion and Blindfold go on a date...on the moon!
• But when Legion reveals his ulterior motive for visiting the moon, will Blindfold leave him without a goodnight kiss??

Legion should have been given a mini series, not his own ongoing.

cancel this. neither xavier or legion are interesting enough to carry titles solo..now pair them up..well, that can never happen now..

Legion could potentially carry his own title but I think they went the wrong direction with the book. Pair that up with a crappy artist and it's a dud. I bought 2 issues and dropped it. Thought I'd risk buying the next two issues a couple weeks ago. They were better but still not great. Dropped again.

At this point I'm just hoping the title, or at least character arc, ends quickly.

I want him to be mostly stable and in control of most of his powers...with occasional lapses and schizophrenic episodes with a new personality (not a new power though..is there really an explanation as to why he has so many..other than his name)...or for all his personalities to control him by committee..with occasional rogue takeovers...

I thought Legion worked well in the arc following Age of X. He bounced off other X-Men, was fairly strong minded, was heroic, a grown man, etc. This is just a crazy little kid again trying to find his way in a scitzophrenic world.

Age of X..ugh. such a blatant rehash of Age Of Apocalypse without the iconic lasting effects and characters...but anyways..YES! that's the Legion I want.

prv14996_cov.jpg

prv14996_pg1.jpg

prv14996_pg2.jpg

prv14996_pg3.jpg

prv14996_pg4.jpg

prv14996_pg5.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #5
Simon Spurrier (W) • Jorge Molina (A)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
ARTIST VARIANT BY CLAY MANN
• LEGION vs. THE X-MEN!
• Two new villains begin plotting Legion’s demise. And little does he know, one of them is lurking within his own psyche, and the other is now hiding amongst the X-Men themselves...

XMENLG2012010_COV.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #10 &11
SIMON SPURRIER (W) • PAUL DAVIDSON (A)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
• Fated to destroy mutantkind, Legion is desperate to learn if the predictions are true, so he makes a deal with the devil in his own mind to find answers.
• But what terrifying truth would drive David to take extreme measures…and undergo a procedure that would remove his mutant powers?
32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$2.99 (EACH)

prv15417_cov.jpg

prv15417_pg1.jpg

prv15417_pg2.jpg

prv15417_pg3.jpg

prv15417_pg4.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #6
SIMON SPURRIER (W) • JORGE MOLINA (A)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
• The groundbreaking first arc of X-MEN: LEGACY ends here!
• Discovering a plot to assassinate one of the X-Men that he inadvertently put into motion, Legion infiltrates the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning...but after their last run-in, will the X-Men accept his help?
• Meanwhile, Legion learns that the demon lurking in the depths of his psyche has a familiar face...

prv15609_cov.jpg

prv15609_pg1.jpg

prv15609_pg2.jpg

prv15609_pg3.jpg

prv15609_pg4.jpg

prv15609_pg5.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #7
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
• Refusing Wolverine’s offer to join the X-Men, David Haller must now decide exactly how he will carry out his father’s legacy.
• But upon venturing into the world on his own, will he be beaconed back to Westchester by his budding fascination with young X-Man Blindfold? And more importantly: How will their future together change the fate of mutantkind?

XMENLG2012012COV_col.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #12
SIMON SPURRIER (W)
PAUL DAVIDSON A)
Cover by MIKE DEL MUNDO
• To shut down the anti-mutant science cult known as “Darwyn’s Martyrs,” Legion is on the verge of making a tremendous sacrifice: forfeiting his mutant powers!
• Little does he know, his girlfriend, young X-Man Blindfold, is rushing to his aid…and she’s recruited her own ragtag team of X-Men to help her!
• And another thing Legion may not know? The mastermind behind Darwyn’s Martyrs may just be the villain in possession of his deceased father’s brain…(If you’re reading this, Legion: Watch out! It’s THE RED SKULL!)
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"