Okay Hulk fans...what do you want in TIH?

I want to see him more as a hero, rather than some rampaging brute running from the military.

I mean, he is a hero, after all.

I want to hear the old theme from the TV show when he was getting angry. You know, the one in the pilot when he's driving the car through the rain. That theme. It's just brilliant. Let's you know the Hulk's coming.

Zak Penn wrote the latest big-screen adventure of the green goliath, however we now know that Edward Norton has tackled the screenplay himself. Universal Pictures is distributing domestically June 13, 2008.

What do you guys think about that?

http://latinoreview.com/news.php?id=2536

I want A LOT of action in TIH & some kickass brutal fight scenes between the Hulk & the Abomination. I know it's unlikely but I also want the Grey Hulk.

I get it. Grey Hulk = unlikely. All I said is I want him to be in the film. You never know though.

Um, wasn't he a member of the Defenders, the Avengers, and the Hulkbusters? Aren't those affiliations consisting of heroes?

Maybe I'm just crazy.

the Hulkbusters were a team created by Gen Ross to hunt the Hulk.
And however, he was in The Defenders and The Avengers, but for short periods and because his friendship with other elements of those groups, not for a real senso of heroism.

Am I the only one who wants the Devil Hulk to be in the next film? It's too late for him to be in this film but I'm rooting for him for the next Hulk film.

How about seeing Robert Bruce Banner...no David, no Krenzler.

How about seeing Robert Bruce Banner...no David, no Krenzler.
That whole aspect of the movie sucks..along with the rest of the movie!:oldrazz:

I want:

Gamma Bomb
Hulk not wearing Pink pants
Hulk to talk
Banner to Hulk out in an extremely public place i.e a Mall, Subway,etc.
The transformation to look painful and beastial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"