Okay, I know he's "dead" but...

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
If they decided "Hey, let's give the fans more Venom like they wanted" and somehow brought him back for Spider-Man 4, even though we saw the skeleton, would you accept it? Like maybe the Symbiote can re-construct Brock?

Now, I'm not a little fanboy who hated teh venimz and wants him back because I'm so pissed at what happened and will never be happy without Venom. I liked him. But it'd be cool if he could come back. Could do interesting things.

Would that make you guys happy or just piss you off even more? What's done in Spider-Man 3 is done. They can either forget it Venom's intended death, or try bringing him back again in a reasonable way.

Last edited:
Not for SM4, but for a solo Venom movie, sure.

I agree. Now,I'm a huge Venom fan but they messed his character up WAY too much and then blew him to pieces for everyone to see. There's no way anyone could survive that,and even if they did bring him back,any excuse that was given would just seem too far fatched.
Now...if we never actually saw Brock's death then I'd want him back 100% for Spidey 4. Like,let's say Peter threw the bomb into the symbiote,Eddie dived in,Peter screamed,"Eddie!" and then took cover behind a wall as the bomb exploded. The camera would be focused on Peter the whole time. We never saw Eddie die and Peter would just assume he was killed. That would've been a cool setup for part 4. But...Raimi and co. blew it so might as well move and wait to see Venom done right in either the solo film or for a Spider-man relaunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"