Olympus Has Fallen

This sounds like a direct-to-video Steven Seagal thriller from the '90s.

"Wow, Nic Cage, thanks for saving the President and the entire cabinet? What's next?"

**Nic spins around and looks directly into the camera**

"I'm going to steal Iran's nuclear bomb."

Olympus Under Siege.

Steven Seagal as White House Chef Casey Ryback
Harrison Ford as President James Marshall

:wow: I'd have watched the hell out of that!

Actually, the reason we never got Under Siege 3 was some kind of rights issues between Warners and Regency, by the time those got cleared up The Sensei was already in DTV land and helping himself to the buffet (He's actually back in the shape he was in Exit Wounds now).

I thought Seagal didn't want to do a 3rd Under Siege as he got the whole "I need to expand my range" bug, and then realized he didn't have any and made Exit Wounds.

He's back in Exit Wounds shape? I know he's currently pretending to train Anderson Silva and lurking around UFC events making stories up, but I'd love to see him in The Expendables 3.

Announcer- Nick Cage starring as The President, The First wife, the white house talking dog and in an Oscar worthy performance, the first daughter

This sounds like a direct-to-video Steven Seagal thriller from the '90s.

It sound like those cheap action movies you see on Netflix staring Stone Cold Steve Austin and 50 cent.

This looks kinda cool. I'm actually looking more forward to White House Down though. Those pictures alone got me interested in it.

I would laugh if Emmerich's is tight and grounded, while Fuqua's is ridiculous simply because each guy got sent the wrong script.

Lol at the trailer! Morgan Freeman sounds like he can't believe he actually has to say that ****. But he must have read the script before signing up for this "Air Force One in the White House" movie.
Luckily Jesus Banning is there to save the day since he is "with all due respect" the best hope they got! Lmao!

Looks interesting. I'll wait for a consensus on people that've seen it before I make a call as to whether or not i'll check it out though.

I would be more interested about the movie if the Butler/Eckhart roles were switched.

Oh that looks so bad.

I'll be there opening day. :o

Would have been better if Eckhart was the agent and Denzel Washington was president.

Last edited:
Since we're talking about Cage this photo popped up on Imgur

Walking around college campus only to see...

xSt2S7w.jpg

Wouldn't it make more sense if Gerard Butler was on the poster instead. I mean he is the one being McClane.

Well people have said Gerard Butler is box office poison lately, I'm actually surprised they didn't have Morgan Freeman on the poster as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"