On Reading Reviews: A Different Vision for Us?

The Original Bamfer said:
^Original. It was removed from the site. Also proved to be the Final Battle Setting.

How was it proved to be the final battle setting?

I know it resembles what could be the Alcatraz labs, but I didn't know it was proven.

Either way, I am 98% positive that is Cyclops. There's too much of a resemblance... visor, hairstyle, everything.

I always thought that that image was of a soldier; with one of those chinstrap helmets looking up.

cycs1xl.jpg

Don’t get me wrong…I’d love it to be him. That was just my initial thought.

Pyrox said:
I always thought that that image was of a soldier; with one of those chinstrap helmets looking up.

cycs1xl.jpg

Don’t get me wrong…I’d love it to be him. That was just my initial thought.

No way is that a chinstrap helmet looking up.

The Original Bamfer said:

^Original. It was removed from the site. Also proved to be the Final Battle Setting.

Larger, defined version.

Anyone else think that is just waaay too convenient? You have a big wide set for Marsden (if he was ever there) to be running around in, but no, he just happens to be in the one spot of the bg that isn't deliberately blurred out, posing as if he is about to fire off a blast too (though the camera isn't aimed anywhere near him...).

Sorry guys, that's either a simple trick of the light or if it is indeed Marsden I figure it was a fake to get the fans going (and them taking it down later was just all part of the stunt). Would love to be wrong, btw.

Doubt it's fake.

It really does look like him and if they shot alternates for Rogue they could have easily shot alternate scenes with and without Scott.

If so let's just hope they release the right version opening night.

They shot promos during the same time, so it could just be promos.

Retroman said:
For **** sake it's not Cyclops dammit!!!:mad:

No, it's definitely Cyclops. Why people refuse to believe it's him is beyond me, it's right there.

Thing is, he's not filming. They did promotional material at the same time, and that's obviously when he took his in-suit photos.

Quite a shame to have him on set for the final battle and just having him do promos.

PikaZeroX said:
No, it's definitely Cyclops. Why people refuse to believe it's him is beyond me, it's right there.

Thing is, he's not filming. They did promotional material at the same time, and that's obviously when he took his in-suit photos.

Quite a shame to have him on set for the final battle and just having him do promos.
Yeah I know. Quite a coincidence too. :D But how do you know when they shot promotional material? Did they release a schedule of when the promotional photo shoots were? Also, if he is not in uniform in the movie it is very misleading promotional material.

PikaZeroX said:

They do promo shots in a professional studio, not on set. You can tell it's on set cause Cameron is in his costume.

HAHA...those are the secret shots in the movie!

Lmao, I wouldn't doubt it. At the rate this movie is going I'll take cylokness any day

Jessie said:
Lmao, I wouldn't doubt it. At the rate this movie is going I'll take cylokness any day
Or Night of the Living Cyke.

chaseter said:
I hope you are kidding.:)

Sure was kimosabe. I'm allowed 3 sarcastic remarks a day. that was my 2nd =)

Funny job by the way (on the manips)

chaseter said:
Or Night of the Living Cyke.

Lmao, oh hell yeah. I'd buy a ticket to see that instead. Front row center baby! Well, more like middle, closer to back center....

Those aren't manips, they are documented footage of Cyke in X3. I'm a CryptoCykeologist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"