On Reading Reviews: A Different Vision for Us?

I don't remember that,I only remember seeing the screen caps of the teaser.

well, why i thin there has to be another version:

1-no sense the fect there was a phoenix effect in x2 and no in x3...

2- with that stuff they say there gonna show the only thing they're gonna get is a war between fans and writers..

3- rogue getting cured it wouldn't really fit with the story... rogue decides to take the cure at the begining, ant the most logical thing is that she doesn't take it...

4-storm's tidal wave is really well done in the trailer not to be in the movie....and finaly, 5-with magneto's final scene the only thing i get is there will be another one, thing that there's unlikely, so guys maybe magneto's final scene was for the critics, saying them that this version wasn't the final one, and was to give us hope that we will see another thing

No need for the quadruple post. You could have said all that in one. :rolleyes:

sorry, but i have to reach 300 to be able to put avatars...hehehe sorry again! is anyone here form spain?

I think your've got a way to go till you reach 300,how did you find us anyway?

how can write to fox an email? does anyone have its email direccion or something?

Yeah you can,look on yahho or google.But frankly they don't listen to fans they haven't in the last six yrs and I doubt their going to start now.

i found you just being curious about x men... i was worried about how it would turned out to be... i was worried a bit when i heard the rumour it was going to be 103 minutes long... i also got worried about rogue and her action scenes and i calmed down when i read the writers had gave her some action scenes, but when the reviews started coming confirming all my fears, a just got addicted to this forum..which i love!

Yeah well the writers lied to us about rogue,so to find out she has hardly any screen time and gets cured was a kick in the teeth.I hate penn and kinberg,kinberg especially.

but i have to say i will have hope untill tomorrow...let's see waht happens at cannes

I unfortunely have no hope,I have hope for her in a sequel.I'm going to stop whining now,i'm giving myself indigestion and just enjoy rogue's ten minutes of screen time.

but what it's saying that the big world premiere of x men 3 would be at cannes, so anything we can expect of the movie would be there, tomorrow.

it would rock that rogue will figth where she is going to take the cure, and she meets gambit, and she breaks up with boby and he ends up with kitty

have you seen the cannes interview with halle berry, jamke, anna and hugh??? for me it's funny to see jean grey saying she can't talk about what she does on the movie,taking into acount that we all know what's gonna happen just because this screenings, the clips, and everything...or may be she says that because another version will be shown tomorrow at cannes premiere...we'll see.

Ander said:
have you seen the cannes interview with halle berry, jamke, anna and hugh??? for me it's funny to see jean grey saying she can't talk about what she does on the movie,taking into acount that we all know what's gonna happen just because this screenings, the clips, and everything...or may be she says that because another version will be shown tomorrow at cannes premiere...we'll see.

Famke:o , not jamke! Gah! :O

but if we are thinking on another version we have to explain this: x men 3 opens worldwide, in many different languages, if there's another version it has to be already done, because they have to translate it... so this means that the postproduction finished maybe 2 weeks ago? so maybe there's no another version.......

Ander said:
where is this interview???????????????????????????

so it is tomorrow for the showing of X3?

I am preparing for the worst. You know in the end... this movie is going to do fine. It will either bomb... which would be great! Show FOX that 4th string directors and popcorn writers cant take on projects like Xmen. Or it will be an amazing movie... and we will love it. Either way... may 26th.... fans win!

There is an interesting interview with Brett in ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY... its a bunch of crying about how fans dont like him cause he isnt a nerd and how he is sooo confused as to why "AINT IT COOL" website owner is calling him a "hack" when he used to say that he was the "shi*" for rush hour! But then admitts he thinks it is because he was suppose to be doing the superman movie, and he agreed to do it then called up the guy at "AINT IT COOL" and said "ok, now... tell me about superman? I dont know who he really is."

I dont think brett realizes why he is receiving the hate yet... i dont think he gets it. I think he still thinks (judging from a quote that seemingly was desperate: "I mean... look around(he look to the fox execs), you think these guys would drop 100's of millions of dollars into a movie that i am directing if i wasnt a first rate director? These guys arent ****ing around!") anyways... i he still thinks that he did something special with rush hour. Truth is... he was a one hit wonder. And fox brought him back from the grave. I think they are ****ing around! LOL!

but the best thing i got out of the interview is that HATE MAIL works! They talk about reading the hate mail from pissed off fans in the interview... so it isnt hopeless to write in an intellegent letter of UNAPPROVAL! or blantent hate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"