"One Universe" Marvel & DC Crossover RPG!

Well, if we are about done with this season then I think we should definitely put up a Season II OOC thread sometime this next week. The sooner it's up, the sooner we can start attracting new players.

Also, I want to propose adding a required sample post to the app for the OU. I think it works well in the DCU, and it could definitely help this RPG out as well.

^
seconded, the sample helps show what kind of ability potential players have

Yeah, get the SII OOC thread up :cmad: I have an awesome idea I wanna play with :D

That's all the post from me, Had fun with Yall, see ya in season II.

so when does season II offically go up? I just got some news that I'm really excited about and I'm gonna drop Luke Cage and pick up a new charcter in season 2.

No clue. Still need to discuss that with my fellow gamemods. I've just been so busy lately that I haven't had time to make my pitch to them.

It'll start soon. It has to, at this rate.

I'd like to apologize for my unexplained absense over the past couple of weeks. My comp totally ate the ****ter on me and I've been without a computer since. It is a royal pain in the ash. :o

I don't know how long it will take for me to fix the old one or get a new one, but, if it's at all possible, I'd like to reserve the Silver Surfer for me for next season. And, if possible Norman Osborn as well. Though since he's a major character and I would not want to see him sitting on the sideline for a long time, if my absense goes on for another week or so I would not want to deprive the game by selfishly holding on to Osborn.

So, if possible I'd like to reserve both of them for next season. But, if I can only reserve one it'll be the Silver Surfer.

You'll be able to reserve both, I'm sure. bad place, I've got dibs on both Superman and Wally West for next season. :o

That would be nice since I had plans in mind for both of them. Hopefully it will work out that way.

And hopefully I will get my comp up and running soon. :o

So, I was working on my final post for the season, and the way it worked itself out turns out to be not a bad way to end the season as a whole. And set up the start of next season according to an idea we had discussed earlier. If no one minds I think it'll be a great way to end the season.

Since the thread is quiet, I'm going to go ahead and post it. If anyone wants to add a final post of their own, I can just edit and split the post in half (when you read it, you'll understand what I mean) or move it to the end.

Also making one last post, as Fury and Hal, the two surviving characters I'd played this Season. Not sure which one I'm going to keep and which one I'm going to drop, but I thought I'd get one last shot in with both.

I want to make a final Superman post. (Even though I haven't posted)

My bigger plan for the end of Superman's arc for the season may not reach fruition, since I was too inactive to set the seeds for it, so I'll leave it as a possibility for next season. But I would like to finish off with a little something to end his arc for the season, and lead him into the next.

BTW, the wheels are in motion for Season II to take it's beginning stages. Just waiting on a PM that could more or less confirm the OOC thread a go.

Andy C. said:
Also making one last post, as Fury and Hal, the two surviving characters I'd played this Season. Not sure which one I'm going to keep and which one I'm going to drop, but I thought I'd get one last shot in with both.

Are you keeping Fury? I ask because the character I'm picking up next season has some ties to Nick.

Picking up? You dropping Cage, or Ollie?

byrd_man said:
so when does season II offically go up? I just got some news that I'm really excited about and I'm gonna drop Luke Cage and pick up a new charcter in season 2.

:whatever: You should read more carefully, MB.

"Learn English or go back to your country, Illegal Alien!"

...I hope you don't have any plans to take up Captain America, going by that. :o I contacted Midnight Ice and he's coming back for the next season.

But not as Cap....I can send out PM's as well....:ninja:

byrd_man said:
Are you keeping Fury? I ask because the character I'm picking up next season has some ties to Nick.

I'm probably going to keep Fury, and as long as we don't run short on villains, I'd like to keep Hal (since the arc I was going to use here with Brainiac I'm instead using in the Ultimate DC RPG) If we do need another villain, I might drop one of them and bring Sinestro back from Qward.

Andy C. said:
I'm probably going to keep Fury, and as long as we don't run short on villains, I'd like to keep Hal (since the arc I was going to use here with Brainiac I'm instead using in the Ultimate DC RPG) If we do need another villain, I might drop one of them and bring Sinestro back from Qward.

You feel like collaborating with The Living Legend of WWII?

If so, PM me.

Honestly, I was rather hoping someone would take up Cap if Midnight Ice wasn't gonna do it. It'd be nice getting some of the old-generation heroes working together, especially considering Cap's ties with S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Weapon Plus Project (and probably, in the OU continuity, the JSA).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"