Spider-Man9X17

Ultron was sitting on him
Reaction score
UltimateLogo.jpg

The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG

GameMaster: Spider-Man9x17
Deputy Mod: Electro UK
Deputy Mod: Sparta*

This game is similar to the Marvel RPG, only based off of Ultimate continuity.

RULES:

-Players can choose any hero in the Ultimate Marvel Universe. Players who have proved themselves as good RPer's will also have the option to Ultimize a character, and/or take up a second character. No God-Like characters.

-Everyone exists in the Ultimate Marvel Timeline. No 616 or other alternate items may be used.

-No Killing. Unnamed faceless NPC's may be killed, but not comic characters. Someone else may want to take up the character, or they may be important to another story.

-You can go anywhere on Earth, or travel off planet, but do so within your characters means.

-You are your character, so act like it. Talk like them, use there dialouge. Do not exaggerate your powers, or pop-up here and there without explination.

-Several stories can be going at once, and you have the freedom to interact with other characters.

-No Time Travel.

-You must post at least once every two weeks, though it is preferred that you post more. If you go two weeks without a post without prior notice, your character is up for grabs.

-And of course, all regular rules of the Hype apply.

-Have fun.

UltimateBanner.jpg

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play:

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

What can you bring to this game?

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

ROSTER

HEROES!

THE ULTIMATES

Captain America
Master Bruce

Hawkeye
Purple Man

Iron Man
Spider-Man 9X17

X-MEN

Wolverine
Olcanucklehead

Angel/Archangel
Venom160

Jean Grey/Phoenix
Kittie Rose

Nightcrawler
Red X

Dazzler
Noon

Colossus
MaskedManJRK

FANTASTIC FOUR

All available

FREE AGENTS

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 9X17

Daredevil
The Question

VILLAINS!

Magneto
Sparta*

Carnage
Venom 160

Venom
Master Bruce

Doctor Doom
Midnight_Ice

Sabretooth
Victor Creed

APOCALYPSE
Olcanucklehead

Green Goblin
Watchman

Electro
spartin2008

Bios and References
http://www.ultimatemarveluniverse.com/

http://www.marveldirectory.com/ultimatebios.htm

http://www.mutanthigh.com/alternate...index.html#bios

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP

Screen Name: Spider-Man9x17

Character you would like to play: Spider-Man

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Bitten by spider altered by the OZ formula, Peter Parker gained all of the arachnids abilities. When his Uncle Ben was killed by a mugger he could have stopped, Peter dons his wrestling identity as Spider-Man and vows to avenge his uncle and clean up the city.

1. He's Spider-Man!

2. Ultimate Spidey brings a whole new edginess to the character.

3. He's my favorite superhero.

Character you would like to play: Hank Pym a.k.a. Giant Man/Ant Man

Hank Pym used to be the top scientist for S.H.I.E.L.D. He developed the Ant Man helmet to communicate with ants, and the Giant Man formula. Has the ability to shrink to microscopic sizes or mammoth heights. Kicked off the Ultimates after a nervous breakdown and nearly killing his wife. The Wasp.

1. I've taken a great liking to his character and 616 counterpart, and love the humanity he brings to the table.

2. He's a down on his luck loser with an inferiority complex who just wants to be the hero he knows he can be.

3. His duel identities and powers give me a lot to work with.

I have been playing the Marvel RPG for two seasons now, and have a firm grasp on the concept. I can bring some fun stories and some great action.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as school permits

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Yes

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP

Screen Name: Zaptoitnow

Character you would like to play: Ultimate Reed Richards

Fantastic and elastic, young Reed has developed a physiology that seems to closely resembles that of an ameoba. He has lost his internal organs and developed a protoplasmic gel that operates as everything from cardiovascular to respiratory (although it has been revealed that he neither breaths nor has to eat currently). He has the familiar ability to stretch, but his most versatile skill is his brain, which has always been simply fantastic.

1. Always liked the 616, but the new Ultimate brings a newer more confident personality that I can really connect with and appreciate.

2. Love the idea that Reed's exceptionality does not lie in the fact that he has "powers", but rather that his imagination and intellect is just limitless. As a physics/chem dual major, science is my life and I feel like I can really at least understand what drives a guy like Reed.

3. I like the dynamic of the UFF. Not yet family, just best friends bonded by an accident, and sense of purpose.

An unrivaled love of the charecter and an enthusiasm to make him as important in the game as he is in the universe. I'm no slouch in the science department and if you're going to have a roleplaying Reed, you need someone that has an imagination as well as the technical knowledge to make the charecter work. That's me.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as school provides, but also plan on basing it on the rest of the game. Don't plan on falling behind others or being the guy that posts three times in a row before being broken up by another player's single post then going back to a long string.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Yep.

I have never played a rpg could someone explain how it works because I would like to play.

Screen Name: Electro UK

Character you would like to play: Ultimate Deadpool

Increased healing factor. Can regenerate limbs in a matter of seconds.

1. Ultimate Deadpool is yet to be created, giving me the oppertunity to completely reinvent his origin. I feel this is an excellent oppertunity to test my skills as an RPGer

2. Deadpool is one of my favourite Marvel characters.

3. People know me for Deadpool in the normal Marvel universe RPG.

Hopefully, a character that all find funny and enjoy playing along with.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: 1-1000000 times. In other words, as much as needed.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Yes indeedio

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM Character 2

Screen Name: Electro UK

Character you would like to play: Ultimate Green Goblin

Super strength, the abiltiy to create fire balls from his hands. Also a healing factor (Not confirmed, but he took 3 shots in the back)

1. Ultimate Green Goblin is a much more gruesome character than his 616 friend.

2. Out of all Ultimate villains, I like Ultimate Green Goblin the most.

3. After clinging to Electro so much in the 616 RPG, I thought I'd let myself go with ult Spider-man's most vicious villain.

Hopefully, a character that all find twisted, gruesome, but still want to play along with.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: 1-1000000 times. In other words, as much as needed.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Yes indeedio

Alright Spider-man, I'm in. I will be playing as Magneto

I don't know when I can post an app though due to lack of internet...but until I do, don't let anyone have Mags please :p

I have never played a rpg could someone explain how it works because I would like to play.

You just start a story...and post it...but its one big world so what everyone else does affects your character too, pretty easy to get the hang of

He's yours. Sparta*. And Torched, it's really easy. You just pick a character, fill out an app, then when the game board goes up, you play like that character. Have a look at the Marvel RPG in this thread, and theres also some rules at the bottom of the rules post on the new Season IV sign up thread

Ok I'm gonna be Ultimate iceman so i'll fill out a app so please don't let him go.

HEROES

THE ULTIMATES

Iron Man
I'm Spider-man

Captain America
Karem Knight

Hank Pym
Spider-Man9x17

Nick Fury
Keyser Soze

X-MEN

Wolverine
Darkness89

Cable
Taskmaster

Iceman
Torched

Cypher
Lucy In The Sky

Morph
Brainiac8

FANTASTIC FOUR

Mister Fantastic
Zaptoitnow

Thing
GL1

FREE AGENTS

Spider-Man
Spider-Man9x17

Daredevil
The Question

Ghost Rider
Master Bruce

Ms. Marvel
A French Gal

Major Mapleleaf
Weapon Z2

Captain Mahr Vehl
White_Howling

VILLAINS

Magneto
Sparta*

Carnage
Venom 160

Green Goblin
Electro UK

Doctor Octopus
Doc Ock

Venom
Master Bruce

Quicksilver
Harlekin

Elektra
Charlie no-one

Doctor Doom?
Midnight_Ice

Deadpool
Electro UK

Leader
Rigel7Soldiers

Hey, can someone give me some info on how these ultimate characters are different from their 616 counterparts??

Magneto will use the Franklin Gothic Medium Font with a darker red color

Screen Name: Torched

Character you would like to play: Ultimate Iceman

Iceman has the ability to freeze the moisture in the air. Can transform into ice. His ability is only limited to his imagination he doesn't have to touch to shape the ice. He is often the least serious of the x men.

1. Iceman is my favorite character

2. There is really no limit to what he can do with his power

3. He has the coolest power

I have never played a RPG so I just really want to have some fun.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As much as I can but not like 3 times in a row like another poster said.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: No?

All you guys are approved. Try to get an app up anyway, just to keep it fair, and give people an idea on who you are. I'll try and find some info on the Ultimate characters to post here too.

We need more villains...I know Midnight Ice wanted to play as one...

You should be DOOM Midnight_Ice! we could have some bad ash team ups

Magneto and Dr.Doom would clean up

Screen Name: Sparta*

Character you would like to play: Ultimate Magneto

Magneto and control metal and generate forcefields. He can also manipulate the electromagnetic field to project electricity or intense heat. He can fly as well.

1. Magneto is extremly bad ash

2. He is an omega level mutant with awesome powers

3. I really think his character is deep, and has interesting motives

Myself...and Magneto...and some awesome stories

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

As many as I need to / As many as the other people in my storyline

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: YES
post-11-1087714570.jpg

Well guys, I gotta head to work. I'll check in tomorrow a few times in the early morning, but my schedule sucks. Looks like we have a good start, so hopefully the game thread will go up sometime Thursday morning.

Sweet!! In the ultimate universe Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch are still bad, and are in Magneto's brotherhood! Thats awesome, i'll definatley be using them as NPC's here and there.

Sparta* said:
Sweet!! In the ultimate universe Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch are still bad, and are in Magneto's brotherhood! Thats awesome, i'll definatley be using them as NPC's here and there.

Actually, they joined the Ultimates a while ago, so they're "good" now. But they don't fit in well with the team it seems, so be creative.

Also, they may be romantically involved with each other

Torched said:
Thanks electro also how do you post pics and why do we need to know how?

Just copy and paster from the net. Your post count won't let you upload pics yet so don't worry about that. Pics can go well with posts, this is why we do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"