The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Sign-up & OOC Thread

Venom160 said:
I dont think there'll be any time differance between season 1 and season 2.

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Red X

Character you would like to play:
Iron Man

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:
Entire body is made of neural tissue, giving him a genius-level intellect and fantastic regenerative abilities. Body is laced with bacterial body armor which enhances durability. Iron Man armor grants him superhuman abilities such as superhuman strength and supersonic flight. The amour is also equip with wrist mounted lasers and repulsor beams that are fired from the palms of his gauntlets.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. I have wanted to play Iron Man in an RPG for a while.

2. I’m a great fan of the Ultimate version and believe I can do him justice

3. I really want to put the emphasis on the character of Tony Stark.

What can you bring to this game? Interesting, engaging storylines and a faithful presentation of a beloved character.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: One, more if needed.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Does this answer your question?

UltimateIronMan.jpg

Red X said:
ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Red X

Character you would like to play:
Iron Man

Entire body is made of neural tissue, giving him a genius-level intellect and fantastic regenerative abilities. Body is laced with bacterial body armor which enhances durability. Iron Man armor grants him superhuman abilities such as superhuman strength and supersonic flight. The amour is also equip with wrist mounted lasers and repulsor beams that are fired from the palms of his gauntlets.

1. I have wanted to play Iron Man in an RPG for a while.

2. I’m a great fan of the Ultimate version and believe I can do him justice

3. I really want to put the emphasis on the character of Tony Stark.

What can you bring to this game? Interesting, engaging storylines and a faithful presentation of a beloved character.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: One, more if needed.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Does this answer your question?

UltimateIronMan.jpg
your approved.:up:

Okay. I'm going to do some wrap up stuff with Daredevil, and then Im dropping this RPG. I'm sorry, but I'm in too many as it is, thinking of making a new one, and I'm creatively tapped at times.

The Question said:
Okay. I'm going to do some wrap up stuff with Daredevil, and then Im dropping this RPG. I'm sorry, but I'm in too many as it is, thinking of making a new one, and I'm creatively tapped at times.
hate to see ya leave bud but theres always a place here for ya if you ever want to come back.:venom:

Does that mean Thor is free?

:unishr:ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Punisher

Character you would like to play: The Punisher

After having his family murdered before him, Frank Castle became the vengeful vigilante known as the Punisher.

Castle is an excellent marksman and skilled with a large variety of weapons. His hand to hand combat fighting skills are superior to many.

1. Punisher makes things more edgy and exciting and he could do that in this game

2. He has a different way of looking at justice. Brutal but sensible. And i like that.

3. Very human yet inhuman in some ways.

What can you bring to this game?

I can bring to this game what the punisher can bring to this game: BLOODY MURDER. If this gets approved, im definitely going to deliver.:: :unishr: :unishr:

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:
Alot since i dont have much to do at home and m always at home.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: yes sir.

edit

why no one tell me we were starting new thread?

I would of told you but I thought you already knew.

I forgive you:O

but your on thin ice mister :p

Memo?

Spidey still needs to edit his post, Fury was sitting in his room smoking a cigar when he woke up.

Then where is the right thread?

I've been looking but it's harder to find than Brother Eye without the help of Blue Beetle.

ok guys seriously let this thread die.

CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"