"One Universe" Marvel & DC Crossover RPG!

I was also thinking about him being S.H.I.E.L.D's inside man on the new super group.

Well, Cap isn't exactly the kind of guy who's willing to be a mole for the shady government-types; that'd be more of USAgent's thing. He could definitely be a liasion between the two, but Captain America's too much of a pure good-guy to go behind the other heroes' backs.

That's what I was talking about, I just can't spell liasion and didn't want to try. He'd be The goverment's link to the group.

Well, got my final post as Superman up. Hope you all enjoyed. I've had one hell of a time playing him... He's actually the only character I've played in an RPG for an entire first season. I've also enjoyed the many interactions I've had with all of you over the long peroid of time that the game went on, and look forward to continuing on. Maybe I'll actually get a few more villains next time around. :o

Here's to Season II. :up:

Indeed. This may sound like ass-kissing, but I honestly can't tell which is better: your Superman in this RPG or your Batman in Ultimate DC. It's been awesome slugging it out with you in this season, and I'm looking forward to bringing Hal into the mix in Season II.

Andy C. said:
I'm probably going to keep Fury, and as long as we don't run short on villains, I'd like to keep Hal (since the arc I was going to use here with Brainiac I'm instead using in the Ultimate DC RPG) If we do need another villain, I might drop one of them and bring Sinestro back from Qward.
You best stay as Fury :cmad:

Just a heads up for everyone... Season II is about to commence.

The OOC thread will (hopefully) go up tonight, with the IC thread's launch still to be undetermined. The first page has been modified per request of players, so expect something slightly different.

You will all have to re-apply, due to inactivity towards the end of this season, but

To the Gamemasters and Moderators, the password to this account will be PMed to you before the thread goes up, so there's no misunderstandings. (I'm going to have to raise the post count on this account first, however, due to this accounts restrictions)

Sweetness. I've done recrutied a new guy, so hopefully he'll work out.

Me? NEVER :cmad: I've only been waiting for this thread for like TWO EFFIN MONTHS :cmad:

Yeah, Hurry the ***** up before I ***** and ****** and stick ****** up your ***** and slap it with a ******* until the handle falls off.

Screen Name: prayerrun

Character you would like to play and a brief description of his/her powers and Bio:The Thing. Ben Grimm, along with sue storm, reed richards, & Johnny Storm, got caught in an accident in space when they went up to a space station & a cosmic thingie came through the neighborhood:p. When he came home, he found that his skin turned into rock. He is a former pilot, and is the bruiser of the team.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. Because you need more members of the FF

2. Because I always wanted to be able to beat up anybody I come up against lol.

3. I feel like I can bring a gritty, yet heartfelt presence to this character

What can you bring to this game?
other than big blue eyes??:p a whole lot of story ideas that I've always wanted to try.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: At least once a day.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:
Nope.

I imagine that you'll be accepted, but you need to apply in the Season II thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"