The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Sign-up & OOC Thread

Iron Fist would probably be the one doing most of the hating. Luke Cage is so pathetic, he'd be hiding behind Danny the entire time to keep his ass from getting kicked. Also he would pester Danny about "Once we get out of here, you need to join the Defenders."

Luke can learn to be tough from Danny. And maybe Cage can get injured when the destined prison break happens and Danny can make a deal with Fury to save his black ass.

lol yeah fury can be a uncle ben figure for cage, but in a perversed way.
yeah, i geuss he would hate him because he'd brag about how the defenders did that, and did this and giant man and blah you know lol

Spider-Man9X17 said:
I'm dropping Iron Man and ultimizing Havok

Would it be ok if I applied as him for next season?

I better just wait for Spider-Man9X17's ok too.

Updated roster for this page.

ROSTER

HEROES!

THE ULTIMATES

Nick Fury
Purple Man

Captain America
Master Bruce

Hawkeye
Purple Man

Thor
The Question

X-MEN

Wolverine
Olcanucklehead

Angel
Venom160

Jean Grey/Phoenix
Kittie Rose

Dazzler
Noon

Storm
Darth Wolverine

FANTASTIC FOUR

ALL OPEN

FREE AGENTS

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 9X17

Daredevil
The Question

Deadpool
MaskedManJRK

Iron Fist
Mr.Valentine

VILLAINS!

Magneto
Sparta*

Carnage
Venom160

Sabretooth
Victor Creed

APOCALYPSE
Olcanucklehead

Green Goblin
Watchman

Electro
spartin2008

Sandman
Red X

Still we don't have a single member of the Fantastic Four.

As much as I'm going to hear b*tching about having too many characters, I will be the first to stand up and say: If I can find three more like minded individuals, I will play any member of the Fantastic Four that will be needed. Hell, I'll even play Sue Storm if I have to, and I'm not the most comfortable with having a role meant for another gender, but I'll do it to see Marvels' first family in this Ultimate rpg.

Give me the Fantastic Four or give me death.

We also need to find some way to get our creative minds together for some story boarding, and idea sharing. Maybe make a chat room somewhere so we can talk to eachother as a group.

I want this rp to succeed. Let's work together on this, people.

I am also very saddend to notice that I am playing half of the Ultimates.

Where is Iron Man, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and the Black Widow?

If no one claims those first two soon, I'll start applying for Tony and Pietro.

Red X has plans to sign up as Iron Man.

I know he does, I'm just making sure his plans come to fruition.

C'mon Master Bruce, I know you can say more than that. How about a comment about my chat room, brain storming idea?

Purple Man said:
I know he does, I'm just making sure his plans come to fruition.

C'mon Master Bruce, I know you can say more than that. How about a comment about my chat room, brain storming idea?
I don't think we need to start a whole nother thread just for story ideas, I mean why cant we do that here or through pms if your story only involves certain players?

Another thread we be a bad idea, hence why I never mentioned.

I was talking of establishing a chat room so we can speak to one another more fluently.

Maybe find out when a good number of the group are going to be online. Make a chat room, throw some ideas back and forth and post the result in this thread. If we work together we can make something truely great.

Purple Man said:
I am also very saddend to notice that I am playing half of the Ultimates.

Where is Iron Man, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and the Black Widow?

If no one claims those first two soon, I'll start applying for Tony and Pietro.
Hate to burst your bubble but the rules say two characters a player. You could use them as NPCs like we do with some members of the X-men.

Purple Man said:
Another thread we be a bad idea, hence why I never mentioned.

I was talking of establishing a chat room so we can speak to one another more fluently.

Maybe find out when a good number of the group are going to be online. Make a chat room, throw some ideas back and forth and post the result in this thread. If we work together we can make something truely great.
my mistake, but my point still stands why go through all that trouble of making a chat room when we got a perfectly good thread right here to discuss story ideas.

You're not bursting any bubbles. I know of the restrictions in this rpg.

I'm just simply trying to stretch some boundaries.

If someone is more than capable of handling more than two characters, there is no reason why they shouldn't be aloud to have them.

If someone has more than two characters, and someone else wants one of those characters, then they should have to negotiate and give a character up.

We should not be neglected good characters because there is a limit on how many heroes we can play.

Say I wanted to add Luke Cage to my stable of characters. Shouldn't I be allowed to play him as well? Who else is showing a shred, a sliver of interest in Ultimate Power Man?

If I can make him useful, shouldn't I be able to use him along with Nick Fury and Clint Barton?

Purple Man said:
You're not bursting any bubbles. I know of the restrictions in this rpg.

I'm just simply trying to stretch some boundaries.

If someone is more than capable of handling more than two characters, there is no reason why they shouldn't be aloud to have them.

If someone has more than two characters, and someone else wants one of those characters, then they should have to negotiate and give a character up.

We should not be neglected good characters because there is a limit on how many heroes we can play.

Say I wanted to add Luke Cage to my stable of characters. Shouldn't I be allowed to play him as well? Who else is showing a shred, a sliver of interest in Ultimate Power Man?

If I can make him useful, shouldn't I be able to use him along with Nick Fury and Clint Barton?
You'll have to talk to Spidey9X17 about that, hes' the only on that can give the ok for a third character.

Because message boards can move slowly, and certain peoples posts tend to find a way of being ignored or swept under the rug.

If someone cares enough about this rpg, they'll take the time to create a chat room so that we can discuss things in real time.

Conferences are a great way to help, Marvel and DC have been doing that sort of thing to pool their talent, getting their best writers together and discussing what would be best for the groupl.

ok where do you suggest we set up a chat room in? Yahoo?

That or AOL Instant Messenger. I'm not very tech savvy, so maybe someone more computer inclined can help us out.

And just to note, if you want me to shut up, just quit replying. I've been drinking, and am rather bored at the moment, so getting my jaws to quit flapping (or fingers typing) is like stopping the Juggernaut or moving the Blob.

Purple Man said:
That or AOL Instant Messenger. I'm not very tech savvy, so maybe someone more computer inclined can help us out.

And just to note, if you want me to shut up, just quit replying. I've been drinking, and am rather bored at the moment, so getting my jaws to quit flapping (or fingers typing) is like stopping the Juggernaut or moving the Blob.
lets just see what everyone else says about it.

aha, but you see this is the bit where bits get messed up, about half the people will have msn, and the other half yahoo. but its a good idea nonetheless

AIM and Yahoo messenger are free, so it's really just a matter of downloading the software.

yeah i guess so, but so is msn..and its the better out of the three either way, if everyone starts to do it ill download either one we are using

Purple Man, if you want more characters, rather than playing them yourself why not try recruiting some people to the rpg?

Different players make the story more interesting because of the different styles they can bring to the game.

Valentine you might want to edit your post as New York has been restored and only those involved in the battle with Apocalypse actually remember it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"