Superman Returns One year later, and with two months to go, where do you stand?

Excel

O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay
Reaction score
Hard to believe but wow. its already been a year since :

supermanreturns_prstory.jpg

thats a year of " the colors are too red", " the s is too small", " he isnt big enough".

The summer movie season is here. Mi3 mega opening is just days away, and Superman Returns as one of the seasons most anticpated flicks. The marketing frenzy is just days away as well-and boy will it big-but here what I say: In final pre summer week, with superman 2 months away, the marketing blitz and hype n th everge of eruption, how hyped are you for this film? How much are looking forward to this?

I will be there opening weekend. I will probably see the movie 3 or 4 times with a different group of people each time.

man i'm converted that first pic i hated but each and every pic since has made me more eager than ever to see this film

I'm definitely hoping for a midnight screening, but it all depends on my friends. I'm the only fanatic, so it depends on if I can convince them to join my fellow crazy Superman fans for the midnight screening, and also if it means having to come into the city or not.

Im gonna wait till i see the trailer before I decide whether or not to take Showtimes up on his offer to pay for my ticket.

Around here, if you go to a midnight showing, when you come out you're gonna get mugged or something. I'll be there opening weekend.

At midnight I will be there then 2 more times with other friends.

Wasn't it just yesterday that the ticker said 365 days to go? Ugh, time and life are just crazy. . .

Oldguy said:
Im gonna wait till i see the trailer before I decide whether or not to take Showtimes up on his offer to pay for my ticket.

Was the offer, I would pay for your ticket if you didn't like it? I forget?

Hugely physched! I'm taking the 30th off, will be at the (hopeful) midnight showing the 29th/30th at a regular theatre and will be taking in the first 3D-IMAX show the next day then follow that up with a couple of more shows that day. I'll probably take it in five times by the end of the first full day.

For the first time ever, I will see a movie at the theater more than once.

I will be there opening midnight (probably alone). In this case, I will be so excited that I'm just happy to see the movie

I will also go see it the same day Opening night with my g/f and ALL her families. In this case since I've seen the movie, I will try to see their reaction to the movie.

I will go a third time perhaps Monday July 3rd in which people will take this day as THE holiday to see the movie. In this case, my job here will be to look at every single scence without moving an inch. And what I mean by that is to study and understand every single scene and what the movie REALLY brought to the public.

I will go a fourth time to see if there any ERRORS in the movie. I will try to catch any errors Singer might have overlooked and post it here if no one else have done it. And I'm talking about if in one scene, Clark is weating glasses, for example, and the next scence you see him with different glasses or without it, stuff like that.

In the following weeks, I will go to see OTHER movies, but I will PAY for Superman Returns. :) So in the end when it's all said and done, I'll probably contribute about $200 for the movie.

I voted opening day but if their is one near me and I can get to it I will be at the Midnight showing and then see it again later on that day most likely!

Venom71 said:
I voted opening day but if their is one near me and I can get to it I will be at the Midnight showing and then see it again later on that day most likely!

Fantastic. Sweet anticipation, aye Venom?

I'll be there at midnight then at the IMAX theater on Friday with the kids

i'm gonna watch SR everyday since the opening night until I reach 100 views... Guinness Book 2007 for sure.... I'll keep all my tickets... been waiting for this since 1997...

Can't wait... on the opening night I'll be in full costume and ipod with speakers playing the Superman Theme...

Yeah, I'll be there.

Sorry to go off topic, but has the trailer been shown yet? If not, when is it getting shown?

Thanks!

I'll be there if I have to go alone, which is looking likely nowadays. I'll see it for free since the Superman TAS v3 will have a free ticket!:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"