Opening night of X3 - who are you taking with you?

I'm goin with mah friends the opening night mah dad the next day then mah sister the day after that n mah brother in law the day after that day n maybe with mah cuzin

With work friends when it comes into our cinema. Then with my friends, two of them are big X fans and finally with my dad and younger brother.

I am taking my boyfriend and his sister asked if she could come with us because I talk about x-men so much and how psyched i am for the opening that i got her into it!!!

I'm gonna go with my best friend on opening day. Not much of an X-men fan, but always great to go see movies with her. *note to self: make sure she has seen X1 & X2 before we see X3*

Then i'm gonna gather up a really big group of collegues to go watch it. I don't care if they ever heard of X-men they're going, box office counts!

shorangina said:
I am taking my boyfriend and his sister asked if she could come with us because I talk about x-men so much and how psyched i am for the opening that i got her into it!!!

Ive done that too like a gazillion ppl. My enthusiasm rubs off so they all hate me. like one them isnt even that big of fan she's waiting for :supes: but we all know who will truly rule :xmen:

I'm going with my boyfriend and two other of my friends, only one of them is an X men fan but hey as long as I get to see it I don't mind.

My boyfriend is going with me...he just doesn't know it yet :p

Me, Jessie, Elyse, Chris, John, Becky, Whitney, Lanie, Hayley, Sarah, Dave, Guy, Michael, Beth, Becca, Nina, Dan, Josh, David, Gwen, Derek, Bria, Cory...

Yeah...we're all planning on seeing it together! No better way to help the BO! Cept maybe seeing it 6 times in the first 2 weekends (which I did for X2!)

I'm going with one of my buddies and maybe my older brother.

Me and my sis if not myself lol.

I'm a loner. I'll be going alone. Like I always do.

goin with my 2 fellow x-fan friends

then takin my girl to it on a quiet night

I'll see it at the premiere in London.

Have I mentioned that before?

my wifey if i could but unfortunatley she's not with me at this moment but when i see her again i'm taking her to see that and Superman Returns. we love superhero movies.

definitely with my brother -- i blame him for getting me hooked on X-men!!! it started with just the comic books when i was 6, then trading cards, then TAS, then there was a lull till the first movie came out. now i'm more of a fan than he is!!!!!! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"