Do you have any rituals in anticipation for X3?

Discussion in 'X-Men 1, 2 & 3' started by Wimpie, May 8, 2006.

1. Wimpie Registered

Hope there isn't a thread like this - if there is, may I be blessed with hundreds of fat, ugly babies :)

Anyway - back to the point. I was just wondering if any of you have any rituals in preparing for the cinematic release of X-3? My sister and I are going to rewatch X1 and X2 (even though we've seen it a billion times) the day before the movie opens. That's about it...

On a side note, Characters I am most looking forward to seeing in X3: Jean, Storm and Kitty :)

2. XCharlieX Guest

I may just watch x3. Ive seen x1 and 2 enough to tell if x3 is good in comparison.

3. TNC9852002 Banned User

Yeah...I've seen both films, a minimum of 30 times each...

The only thing I can do is wait... :D

-TNC

4. usagicassidy Registered

Yeah, in anticipation I got a group of 20 or so to watch X-Men and X2 on back-to-back nights...and now we're all going to the opening night together! Oooo I am SO excited.

And another thing I'm doing in anticipation...no more footage. I close my eyes when the tv spots are on. I watched Famke on Jimmy Kimmel but stopped right when they showed the clip. I refuse to go to the spoiler section anymore. I'm quite proud of myself.

5. Prognosticator Registered

yeah, i go on the hype and rip the movie when i hear the runtime might be 103mins...then i setup impossible odds for it to overcome in order for me to thoroughly enjoy it...then i rewatch the first x-movie, which doesn't help anything b/c it really isn't THAT good...then i watch the X2 and feel better about the situation as a whole...then i go back and see a thread that says X3 is 2 hrs, 15 mins...then i blast the idea that no one seems to know what they're talking about, and i "try" to reset my thinking to neutral b/f may 26...then i avoid the X-threads completely.

6. Matt.S99 Formally batboy99

well when a new superhero movie comes out im sorta in the stage so like when superman comes out i will be in the superman stage and be at the superman boards right now im in the xmen stage

7. XCharlieX Guest

Comic fans obsessed with unimportant details always did make me laugh, but runtime... that aint no little thing, as you might agree ;)

8. FunBobPants Registered

im gonna start watching my X1 and 2 dvds around 8pm. and then the bonus features of both right after that. then its off to the first showing of X3.

9. Sun_Down Groovy

I'm doing the same thing. I feel that they're showing us too much.