Homecoming Out with the amazing and in with the Marvel Lounge - Part 10

Hey guys, if you're in the Halloween mood- my friend and I just released this short film yesterday based on the comic we did last year. It was 100% just a passion project and we had so much fun bringing the world to life and just hope people have fun visiting it, too. Would be real grateful if ya checked it out! :yay: :ghost:

[YT]jYq0J9vY8Gg[/YT]

lost_in_the_shadows_is_here_by_cagscreations-damrsjm.jpg

lost_in_the_shadows_poster_by_cagscreations-dalzk75.png

This is awesome dude! I love the style and mood of it, very creepy and atmospheric

I did not think I'd say it since I mostly avoided that place, but ernesth100's biggest thread made for quite the entertaining conversation tonight. :funny:
Thanks for giving us the safe space for that. :up:

for people who have appreciation towards the ASM2 ost :)

awesome channel overall too

Is this your channel??

No disrespect to Zimmer at all, but this sounds so much more youthful and fitting on guitar! I'm just doused with memories of an animated series or something.

Is this your channel??
no it's not, but I do play guitar :yay: I'm planning to do some guitar covers, but I can't yet play the songs I wanna do entirely (metallica's master of puppets and other hard core stuff). Anyway, I'm practicing everyday so it'll become a reality eventually

No disrespect to Zimmer at all, but this sounds so much more youthful and fitting on guitar! I'm just doused with memories of an animated series or something.

Yeah, I agree

Re: the guitar sounding better; I always loved the costume design montage score in Spider-Man. Elfman added in similar musical cues with the electric guitar accents and it worked perfectly. Still one of my favorite tracks from that film.

Has anyone ever tried watching TASM1 and TASM2 together? The movies are so different so it's really awkward.

All of the MCU films flow together, so I'm sure SMH will fit in nicely with the rest of the franchise while making a mark of it's own.

Has anyone ever tried watching TASM1 and TASM2 together? The movies are so different so it's really awkward.
I never attempted to do so cause I don't have to, as much as I love the movies, the many differences are apparent.

All of the MCU films flow together, so I'm sure SMH will fit in nicely with the rest of the franchise while making a mark of it's own.

I actually wanted to do this recently but it appears I've lost my TASM1 Blu Ray... :csad:

I was expecting a big clash in terms of tone though.

I think both work fine.

TASM was the darker origin story showcasing the tragedy and grounded aspect that Spidey faces from time to time whereas TASM2 was more hopeful, thus being reflected in terms of its bright (and beautiful) visuals.

That said, TASM2 could work as a standalone film in some ways.

I think a middle ground would have suited the series much better.

I liked TASM ok, but I distinctly remember even back in 2012 walking out of the theater with my dad and brother saying "Why was there no daytime action scenes? It felt too much like TDK."

Whereas TASM2 was the polar opposite regarding bright colors, cheesiness, and general tone.

A happy medium would have done wonders for the films.

Check the big link in my signature, and push it.

That was pretty sweet. Made me realize how lucky/cool it is Spidey is finally in the MCU. But at the same time, part of me still wishes Andrew would have had the chance to be the Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. (Tom will be great and loved everything I saw in the trailer and his Peter Parker seems perfect so far)

Also, how cool would it be to see Hugh Jackman's Wolverine be in a MCU film?

That was pretty sweet. Made me realize how lucky/cool it is Spidey is finally in the MCU. But at the same time, part of me still wishes Andrew would have had the chance to be the Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. (Tom will be great and loved everything I saw in the trailer and his Peter Parker seems perfect so far)

Definitely would have been cool.

Also, how cool would it be to see Hugh Jackman's Wolverine be in a MCU film?

I wish, man. I wish. lol

It's gonna be so interesting next year once the film is out, especially when it'll be compared to TASM series with the changes they've both made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"