Outsiders:OYL Thread

Colossal Spoons

Paper boi
Reaction score
I haven't heard any discussion about this book so I took it upon myself to make this thread. Is anybody still reading it, it was in a slump pre-IC but I think it's picking back up.

Anyway, how about the most recent issue(41)? The @#$% is gonna hit the fan next month! And how about you-know-who and you-know-who being you-know-whats!? :D I'll give you a hint, it starts with "lesb" and ends with "ians".

Im pretty sure ill be dropping this book soon.

Aw, are you not enjoying it at all?

The only changes I'd make are getting Shift back instead of Metamorpho; and firing Mr. Boomerangman.

I dont know, its ok, but like today, my store didnt have it for me, and I really couldnt care less.

That sux, but hey; if the flame's died for you then drop it I guess.

I just wanna know more about the team during the year off. Jade died apparently, this business about Shift getting sucked back up into Rex. Wtf.

Jade died in IC.

I'm digging the book quite a bit. I love the clone subplot, and it'll be interesting how the super-hero community reacts to their being outed.

Yeah, the clone thing is fun. Where do you think Supes' clone will end up?

I will admit that I'm getting tired of Mallah and Brain though.

Colossal Spoons said:
Aw, are you not enjoying it at all?

The only changes I'd make are getting Shift back instead of Metamorpho; and firing Mr. Boomerangman.

Hey I like Captain Boomerrang. He's pretty cool :ninja:

Of course I have issue about the same thing with the secret six,......

What is up with the formely written Straight women rewritten as Gay?

Grace was putting a regular hurting on arsenal regular for "stress relief"

Man,.... You want to make one gat that I wouldn't mind? Do Supergirl.

^Well Grace may be bi b/c like you said, she and Roy used to hump on the regular.

Knives122 said:
Hey I like Captain Boomerrang. He's pretty cool :ninja:

1. I just don't think he fits in w/ the team at all :(

2. His endless supply of boomerangs baffle me. and I don't like that. :cmad:

I dropped it as of last month, this week it was in my box, i took it and put it back on the shelf.

Same with Secret Six.

GoldenAgeHero said:
don't boomerangs come back to thier owners?

He just lobs them at enemies like ninja stars though. I've neve seen any return.

Colossal Spoons said:
Yeah, those baffle me too.

Its one of those great mysteries of life. Gotta love those utility belts. Well im off.:dew:

Seriously, this thread keeps getting buried. The book isn't THAT bad. :csad:

Yeah, those baffle me too.

The saddest thing is that his dad used to have "bafflerangs" and I'm not joking. If I'm not mistaken it's what he used to distract Brimstone in the 'Legends' mini.:o

I should drop this book. I think I did.

When Nightwing was showing Batwoman how the batarang works in 52, I was just like :huh:

Got the same prob with straight chars all of a sudden being raging homos... it's one thing if you see a progression or the char starts off that wy..but damn, quit suckin up to everyone and create some unique chars instead of crappin on ones already developed with a back history.

I'm shocked that it took "Raging Homos" to get me into this thread, O well. I haven't tried the book, but I have a few issues.

I'm dropping it with #46 (end of the OYL-reveal arc). The Outsiders was fun in the beginning, but I'm just not interested it anymore. I've dropped it once before, so I'll probably pick it up some day again, but for now, I'm done with it.

Yeah, once this arc's done, I['m dropping it. Same thing with Blue Beetle and Shadowpact.,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"