Xbox One Games: The Real Meat Around The Bone

I'm loving all the free games we seem to get nowadays. Outside of all the GWG games on both consoles, have been playing a lot of Neverwinter, just started Smite and downloaded World of Tanks last night. What other free games are hiding out there?

Oh yes got that thanks, haven't tried it yet.

If you like RTS, I hear AirMech Arena is a fun game that's free. I have it DL'd, but I haven't gotten around to trying it out. I did watch some people play it on Twitch, though. Looked decent.

Oh yes have got that downloaded as well. Was it on GWG? Not sure how I knew about it otherwise. I like RTS games, although I'm more used to playing them on pc with a mouse and keyboard. Will give that a try soon, thanks.

No, it's not a game that was in GWG, it's just a straight up freemium game for anyone to play.

http://majornelson.com/2015/10/28/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-november-2015/

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Pneuma: Breath of Life ($19.99 ERP) for free during the month of November. Knight Squad ($14.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from November 16th to December 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Sunday, November 1st, DiRT 3 ($24.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through November 15th. Then on November 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Dungeon Siege III ($19.99 ERP) for free through November 30th.
Haven't heard of the X1 games and as always, already have the 360 ones.

I've never heard of those games for the X1, but DiRT is a lot of fun, and I'll probably play around with it for a little bit on the 360.

In celebration of Star Wars day, both Force Unleashed games are now Backwards Compatible. Both are also on sale for gold members for 4.99.

I just snagged both of em myself. Been wanting to replay those games.

I would get them if I could buy them with ms points instead of putting a credit card on file.

Not sure if its just me but The Force Unleashed doesnt seem to be working, keeps asking me to verify that I own the game, even though I purchased it from Xbox.com. The Force Unleashed II works fine tho

Edit, nvm, it works fine now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"