Palworld: Pokémon with Guns

so, is this actually "Pokemon" related? or just a knock off?

some of the characters do resemble actual Pokemon, but, like slightly off

but still seems too "Pokemon like" to have been even made without Pokemon involvement/approval to not break copyright laws or something lol

so, is this actually "Pokemon" related? or just a knock off?

some of the characters do resemble actual Pokemon, but, like slightly off

but still seems too "Pokemon like" to have been even made without Pokemon involvement/approval to not break copyright laws or something lol

Its a knock off with barely "legally distinct" pokemon.

Where's PETA's outrage over this one? :o

Game is available to play in Early Access. I'm tempted to play it for the lulz.

Game runs better in Early Access than the last few official entries did on launch. It's cute and is its own thing. If you don't like survival games, you're gonna have a bad time.

Nintendo goes after the Palworld Pokémon modder​

"Nintendo has finally come for Palworld... in the form of issuing a takedown for a video of a mod that swapped all the Palworld pals for pokémon. Lol."

PvP Arena Mode

Raid Bosses

Pal Trading

Building System Overhaul

New Content: More Pals, Areas, Buildings

Nintendo goes after the Palworld Pokémon modder​

"Nintendo has finally come for Palworld... in the form of issuing a takedown for a video of a mod that swapped all the Palworld pals for pokémon. Lol."

Oh, you bet Nintendo's lawyers are laser focused on modders for this.

I do laugh at people claiming this worries Nintendo, and that it is going to force Pokemon Company to actually put effort in. At this point in time, the video games are a drop in the bucket of the Pokemon juggernaut.

Oh, you bet Nintendo's lawyers are laser focused on modders for this.

I do laugh at people claiming this worries Nintendo, and that it is going to force Pokemon Company to actually put effort in. At this point in time, the video games are a drop in the bucket of the Pokemon juggernaut.

Mostly merchandising revenue I guess?

I played a bit of it last night. It’s pretty fun! It’s probably about time someone lit a fire up the Pokémon franchise’s hiney tbh

Its a knock off with barely "legally distinct" pokemon.
That also uses AI to steal art.
Nothing about this game feels good and im sad to see how little respect artists get...how many are okay with artists getting treated like dirt.

Like, i dont even care about Nintendo or so...this is a game where in several ways Artists work is stolen...thats not okay.

After reading up on it a bit more. oh good lord. I would be scared of Nintendo's lawyers.

After reading up on it a bit more. oh good lord. I would be scared of Nintendo's lawyers.
Learning the developers are AI Bros was enough to make me side-eye their designs.

That also uses AI to steal art.
Nothing about this game feels good and im sad to see how little respect artists get...how many are okay with artists getting treated like dirt.

Like, i dont even care about Nintendo or so...this is a game where in several ways Artists work is stolen...thats not okay.
This is complete misinformation. There is no AI generated art in this game. The game would be delisted otherwise per steams content policies. When (not if) AI asset generation becomes common practice in video games, it'll be the triple A space that abuses it, not the indie guys. Squeenix and EA are already creaming their jeans over it.

Last edited:
This is complete misinformation. There is no AI image in this game. The game would be delisted otherwise per steams content policies.
Not as of i think 10th of January...where they allow AI generated content in the games.

Not as of i think 10th of January...where they allow AI generated content in the games.
You have to disclose if there's AI generated content in the game and whether or not you have a commercial license to do so which effectively bans the practice. Failure to do so will get your game pulled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"