Did anyone every catch a "shiny" Pokemon?

Mr. Vice said:
:( I miss the old pokemon days. Trading cards, watching the show every Saturday. Buying rare cards $20 a pop. Good times...

What do you mean, old day's? :confused::(:O

XwolverineX said:
What do you mean, old day's? :confused::(:O
Early 90s when I was younger and dumb and would hang out at the pool and just play pokemon cards and vs on the gameboy good times. Before I got smart and found out the pokemon cards were just ripping me off.

deathshead2 said:
Early 90s when I was younger and dumb and would hang out at the pool and just play pokemon cards and vs on the gameboy good times. Before I got smart and found out the pokemon cards were just ripping me off.

:p I know what you mean...

deathshead2 said:

Pokemon cards are rip-offs, really? :(

XwolverineX said:
Pokemon cards are rip-offs, really? :(

:mad: Hell yeah it's a rip-off. F#ckin' $15 bucks for a 2nd Edition Blastoise!

Where the hell were you buying cards? I got 2 Blastoises from booster packs.

I still have a Charizard. I have a card of all 151 pokemon except Celfairy, Moltres, and Mew. I know because I used to put my cards in # order.

Spidey-Bat said:
I still have a Charizard. I have a card of all 151 pokemon except Celfairy, Moltres, and Mew. I know because I used to put my cards in # order.

You're even awesomer. :eek::D:up:

I've got a pink butterfly thing....

My favorite is Blastoise with a close second being Raichu. Those should be selectable characters in the next smash bros. There are more than a couple of pokemon worth more than simply being one hit moves. Blastoise would make a fantastic addition to the heavy weight fighters.... and Raichu... well, just use him instead of Pichu.

my favorite pokemons were the multi types...

Charizard, Victreebell, Psyduck, Gengar, Golem and Dragonite

that was my winning team of 99....

thanks to misingno;)

and I catched a shiney kakuna once... he looked cool

I prefered the straight types myself. Blastoise, Raichu, Arcanine, Zapdos, Vileplume and Mewtwo. Ah. Good times, good times.

by Multi and Straight types i'm assuming that;
Multi = 2 types, example Water/Ground.
Straight = 1 type, example Fire.

if so, then isn't Golem just one type? Rock? and isn't Zapdos two types? electric/flying?

anyway, i love the pokemon games, and can't wait to get the DS versions when they come out, my emerald team is;
Swapert
Salamence
Metagross
Tyranitar
Breloom
Flygon

and my Leaf Green team is;
Jolteon
Charizard
Starmie
Tyranitar
Dragonite
Venasaur

i have a shiny Heracross, who is unbelivabley strong. and the Charizard i have is one too, my friend gave me the Charmander egg for a blastoise egg, and out popped a shiny charmander. Shiney Charizard is Black with red wings.

Mewtwo who didn't have him in their team.

I met my best friend playing silver version i had to clone his 99 meganium good old days:o

I never got a mew by myself so someone clone one and trade it with me its name was obi-one it kicked everyones ass when we linked cabled.

Lucy in the sky said:
I met my best friend playing silver version i had to clone his 99 meganium good old days:o
Ah the power of Pokemon.:up:

I can never say i hated pokemon since then i even cried watching the first movie:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"