The Dark Knight Rises Parallels between TDKR and INCEPTION

So other than the fact it is, it isn't:doh:
What are you talking about? I hope you're not suggesting that Bruce's ending is open to interpretation, because that's a major fail on your part. There is no open ending to Bruce in terms of whether he lived or died. The official novel and the script make it obvious that he's alive, and Greg Cox (New York times bestselling writer who wrote the novel) confirmed it. The only stuff open about Bruce's ending is stuff like how he and Selina now make a living, or if they're already married when Alfred sees them. Other than that, there is nothing ambiguous, and I'm glad Cox made that clear, even though it was already obvious to the 99% of us who paid attention to the last 5 minutes. The only thing open to interpretation is what happens to Blake. And that's only half the ending.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? I hope you're not suggesting that Bruce's ending is open to interpretation, because that's a major fail on your part. There is no open ending to Bruce in terms of whether he lived or died. The official novel and the script make it obvious that he's alive, and Greg Cox (New York times bestselling writer who wrote the novel) confirmed it. The only stuff open about Bruce's ending is stuff like how he and Selina now make a living, or if they're already married when Alfred sees them. Other than that, there is nothing ambiguous, and I'm glad Cox made that clear, even though it was already obvious to the 99% of us who paid attention to the last 5 minutes. The only thing open to interpretation is what happens to Blake. And that's only half the ending.

I never said what was and what wasn't, or wether it was right or wrong, I just said it is open to interpretation to some people on these boards.

I never said what was and what wasn't, or wether it was right or wrong, I just said it is open to interpretation to some people on these boards.
Except that the Bruce stuff is obviously not open to interpretation. Only the Blake stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"